Sing- Chloe Lukasiak

//Chloe hears you sing for the first time//

//Y/N's POV//

You had just hopped in the shower while Chloe was just getting in the door. She fumbled with the key for a moment, but she figured it out just as you hopped into the shower. Your phone was playing music loudly, and all of a sudden Stay With Me by Sam Smith came on. There was no way you could resist singing along to it. Chloe put down her keys, hearing something in the distance. She slowly ventured towards the bathroom, hearing the beginning of the chorus, sending shivers up her spine. Chloe had never heard you sing, and it was something she would definitely make you do more.

"Wow.." She mumbled to herself as she soon found herself sitting outside the bathroom door, just listening to you sing as she let her eyes close, feeling herself relax.

After maybe half an hour, you got out of the shower in a towel, jumping a little when you saw Chloe. You only smiled, crouching down next to her and beginning to mess with her hair, humming almost like a purr.

"Hey honey, did you have a good day?" You asked as you leaned against the doorway, watching her nod and grab your other hand. Chloe was really sleepy, and you had no idea why.

"Mhm...you sing pretty.." She mumbled as she leaned against your shoulder, a sleepy grin on her face. You chuckled as you felt your cheeks redden, knowing that Chloe now knew you could sing.

"So you liked it?" You asked as you tossed your arm over her shoulder, watching her cuddle into your side as she nodded once more.

"Mhm..you should do it more.." She mumbled as your cheeks reddened more, resting your cheek on top of her head. It was almost a cute moment until you realized you still didn't have any clothes on.

"Maybe with clothes though.." You spoke with a little chuckle, Chloe hugging you a little tighter than before.

"That's optional.." She mumbled, making both of you laugh as you picked Chloe up bridal style, sending her off to bed and then going to put some clothes on.

//This is short and I'm sorry I haven't been updating! Please request if you have ideas!//