Christmas Day- Kendall K

//Spending Christmas with Kendall//

//Y/N's POV//

You guys had all been opening presents, the last one was to Kendall from you. 'To my baby, love you', was what the little card read, then she saw a little black box with a red bow. Her smile was one you could never get tired of, she bit her bottom lip as she opened the box. Her hand flew to her mouth as she saw a tiny silver locket, 'Y/N's Girl' engraved on the front. She opened the locket and saw a tiny picture of you two. Her eyes had tears in them, and her hand was over her mouth. You moved over behind her, gently hugging her from behind as you set your chin on her shoulder.

"You like it?" You asked, and she turned around, hugging you tight as you fell on your back. She nodded quickly as Jill looked at the locket. Setting it back down, Kendall picked up the box and handed it to you, turning around and lifting her hair.

"I love it..Thank you so much Y/N!" She spoke, turning to tackle you in a hug again as you laughed. Then she got a good idea.

"Cmon! Let's go enjoy the snow!" She yelled out happily, throwing on her jacket and running outside quick. You followed suit, but you immediately got pelted in the face with a snowball. The two of you were competitive, so this was gonna be a while. Soon enough, your jackets were off, your shirts and pants were soaked, your hair was wet and Kendall was in the same condition. You two fell on your backs, making snow angels until you two got tired. Then Kendall rolled over to you, hiding under your arm.

"Truce?" You asked, pressing a kiss to her head as she nodded, kissing your cheek. After a while, you two got up. You guys did all the cheesy stuff, cuddling by the fireplace, eating cookies and watching movies, and a bunch of laughs. Later, you decided to go back out, Kendall always loved how the trees looked compared to the pure white snow. While she was looking at them, you pulled out your phone, taking a picture of your greatest present. She turned back to you, wondering why you were smiling so happily.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" She asked, running a hand through her damp hair as she pulled down her hood. You posted the pic to Insta, 'Christmas with my best girl <3' was what you captioned it.

"Just taking some pictures of my best girl." You spoke, watching her cheeks get dark red. This was definitely the best Christmas you'd had yet, and you couldn't wait for more to come.

//sorry these have gotten so short! I'm trying to think of ideas! Hope you liked it!//