Disaster Date- Brooke Hyland

//Brookie Cookie gets a little jealous//

//Y/N's POV//

It was time for pyramid, yes, you were on Dance Moms. Really, it was kinda fun. You got to dance, get recognized and see your girlfriend every day! Practically glowing off of your win last week, you stood next to Brooke, grinning from ear to ear. Then Abby walked in and announced the pyramid. You had a duet, and you were glad to have something besides the group dance, but there was a problem. The duet was with Brandon, Brooke's ex, which already made you nervous. You knew how jealous and possessive Brooke could be, and you didn't wanna upset her. But then Abby explained that you'd have to go on a date with Brandon to make sure there was chemistry in the dance. You watched Brooke's face contort and grow upset. This would be a long week...

-Timeskip-
//Y/N's POV//

Honestly..you were having a good time! Brandon knew you were in a relationship, so he didn't push anything, which you really liked. Mostly you two just talked about the dance and pyramid. Oh yeah, he took you to the carnival! So you guys passed time going on rides and playing games. You actually won a stuffed animal of Brooke's favorite animal. Brooke wasn't one to hide her feelings, and you knew this really upset her, so you wanted to make it up to her. Eventually, you two went to go and get some food. Corn dogs and soft pretzels, now that said carnival. You were having a really good time. Brandon was making you laugh a lot too, and he defended you when someone tried flirting with you. But when Brandon made you laugh a little too hard, you felt arms around your waist and you could recognize who it is in an instant. Brooke. She set her chin on your shoulder, death glaring Brandon.

"Cmon, we're leaving." She growled, grabbing your hand and moving to leave. Then you stopped, you had never liked being told what to do. She looked back to you, a look that said 'don't test me'. But you weren't ready to leave yet, and you were gonna make that clear.

"Come on, Y/N." She spoke stern, gripping tight to your hand. You knew she was just trying to protect you, but you didn't need protecting. That was when everything clicked.

"No. I'm not ready to go." You spoke, letting go of her hand and folding her arms. She popped her hip out, looking to you and Brandon.

"How long were you spying on us, Brooke?" You asked a little stern, and you saw a little bit of guilt in Brooke's eyes, but she tried not to show it. Brandon got uncomfortable real quick, gently tapping your shoulder.

"Uh, I'm gonna go, okay?" He asked and you nodded, understanding that he might not have felt too comfortable with the tension. You hugged him and watched him walk off and leave.

"Great job, Brooke." You spoke, walking off to a spot without a bunch of people. The trail to a race track nearby. Folding your arms, you knew Brooke would try and chew you out and make you feel guilty, but you weren't gonna stand for it this time.

"Oh sorry. My bad that I was the one who completely forgot that I had a partner who was terrified they were gonna lose me! Do you ever consider how I feel about this kinda stuff?!" She spoke loud, and you could not take this. Brooke was seriously gonna act like you would cheat on her, and she was gonna pin that on you with no thought about it? No way.

"I know you were worried! You don't have to be! I wouldn't cheat on you because I love you! And you seriously think I don't consider your feelings?! Brooke. Everything I've done in the past months have been with your needs before mine! I always made sure that you're okay. Like how I check on you when you cry each week because of Abby? Or when you have period cramps and I'm the one to help you? Or how about when you're puking your guts out and I'm there to hold your hair back and comfort you?! You think I'm the selfish one? Look in a mirror Brooke Hyland!" You yelled the end, so done with Brooke always thinking you were unfaithful or you didn't care. Yeah, you knew Brooke had low self esteem and a lot of her confidence had been torn away by Abby, but you couldn't keep quiet about this anymore. Slowly, you watched Brooke's face go from angry to guilty to sad. It made you feel kinda guilty, but you couldn't fall for it.

"Here, I won you a prize." You spat out, handing her the animal plush as she turned around, watching you slowly walk away.

"Y/N-" It was too late. You were already gone.

//I really liked this! Doing drama is fun! Hope you liked this! Let me know if I should do more drama stuff! Part two coming soon!//