Haircare- Brooke Hyland

//You dye Brooke's hair!//

//Y/N's POV//

You could hear Brooke groan as she tossed and turned under your arm, bunching up the blankets under her side. It was early in the morning, and neither you nor Brooke were morning people. Eventually, you got the motivation to roll over, gently toying with Brooke's hair as she slowly opened her eyes. You couldn't help but smile as you watched your girlfriend wake up, gently pushing her hair behind her ear. That was when an idea struck you. 

"We should do your hair today.." You mumbled, catching Brooke's attention as she looked to you. She couldn't tell if you meant style it or dye it, but you honestly meant both. 

"Like..style it? Or dye it?" She asked as she warmed up to the idea, knowing you had dyed your own hair a few times, and she always thought it looked cute. Brooke had never actually dyed her hair, so it was still her natural dark brown, which you knew was perfect for your idea. 

"I was thinking dye it, but it's up to you." You spoke as you pecked her forehead before rolling out of bed, pulling on an oversized shirt. Brooke sat up, clearly not ready to get out of bed yet. She ran a hand through her hair before nodding, sheepishly smiling at you and your idea. 

"Yeah, let's do it. What color were you thinking?" She asked as she slowly got out of bed, Brooke going into her closet and moving to pull on a crop top before you stopped her. 

"Maybe you should wear this instead." You spoke as you handed her one of your black shirts, knowing she often forgot important steps like this. 

"I was thinking yellow since it's your favorite, but it's whatever color you want." You spoke up, watching Brooke pull on your shirt, smiling at how big it was on her. She ran her hand through her hair, nodding before she threw on some shorts as well. 

"Sounds good to me." 

"Well then, we gotta go and get some supplies."

(Time skip) 

You had gotten all the supplies and already added a bunch of bleach and toner. Now, Brooke's hair was almost a yellow-white, and you thought it was kinda cute, but definitely not a suitable color for Brooke. You globbed on some lemon yellow onto your gloved hand, before rubbing it into Brooke's hair. It took almost all of the bottle, since you had to get good coverage and Brooke's hair was so dark, long and thick. While at the store, you had also gotten something to keep Brooke's root color visible as well, which made her hair look like spaghetti. It took a long time before you were done, but now you had an hour and a half of waiting time. 

Once you were done, Brooke wanted to watch a movie, so you happily obliged. You immediately yelled when Brooke tried sitting on the couch though, not wanting yellow all over it. 

"No no no! You can't sit there with the dye!" You spoke as Brooke immediately nodded, taking a spot on the floor and away from the couch. And you knew Brooke was also a touchy and cuddly person, so cutting that off too was gonna suck. 

Soon, Brooke had her head upside down in the bathtub while you were rinsing out her hair. It took almost ten minutes, but you eventually got out all the excess dye. 

Blow drying her hair took longer though, almost half an hour. But Brooke could not stop looking at herself when it was all dry. You reached behind her and hugged her from behind, watching her smile grow bigger than ever. 

"I love it! It's so pretty! Thank you!" She exclaimed, turning around to hug you and peck your cheek. You pressed a few kisses to her neck before she pulled away, immediately wanting you to style it so she could take pictures. Safe to say, Brooke really loved her new hair, and now you could really call your sunshine your sunshine. 

//I am so sorry I left you guys hanging for so long! I promise I'll try and be more active!!//