Jealous Cafe Date- Kendall Vertes

//A simple coffee date with Kendall K//

//Y/N's POV//

You had decided to meet Kendall at the nearest Starbucks for your date. Kendall loved her coffee and Starbucks, so you decided to take your beautiful girlfriend to one of her favorite spots! You had reserved your guy's favorite spot, mindlessly scrolling through Instagram as you waited for Kendall. Then after a few minutes you saw her walk in, and you actually had to regain your breath. Her hair was crimped and her makeup was simple, just the way you liked it. You thought Kendall was gorgeous already, but she always felt she needed the makeup, but she always kept it minimal..most of the time. She was wearing a red and white plaid crop top, the sleeves getting a little looser at the elbow, and it was paired with some white ripped skinny jeans.

"Hey!" You spoke excitedly, moving to hug her and kiss her cheek, while she did the same

"Hey!" You spoke excitedly, moving to hug her and kiss her cheek, while she did the same. You two soon went up to the line, knowing Kendall's order pretty well. Your arm stayed around her waist, while she was busy thinking if she wanted to change her decision or not.

"Caramel latte?" You asked, looking down to her, nodding after a moment. All you could do was give a small laugh, watching her cheeks get pink a little. The cashier was quick to ask what you wanted, giving you a certain look.

"Caramel latte, two shots of espresso and extra whipped cream...and a mixed berry refresher." You stated quick, paying with a twenty as you stated your names. Kendall always said hers as Kendall K so there wouldnt be any confusion for her or anyone else, which you thought was pretty cool. You two went back to your table, talking about anything to pass the time.

-Timeskip-
//Y/N's POV//

You had went to go and grab your guy's drinks, Kendall waiting at your table for you to come back.

"So you're Y/N, cute name for a cute face." The cashier spoke with a wink, unable to help how your cheeks got a little pink, unable to see how this was affecting Kendall. You never thought that Kendall was one to get jealous, but you were wrong.

"So are you busy tomorrow night?" The cashier stated, looking over to you as you then realized that you were being asked out. And Kendall was sitting a few feet away. That's when you felt an arm slip around you. Kendall.

"Actually he/she/they are. As a matter of fact, we should get back to our date, right Y/N?" She asked, looking over to you as she squeezed your waist a little, in a comforting manner you had never felt before. You looked over to Kendall, pressing a gentle kiss to her cheek to reassure her.

"Yeah, we should." You spoke, grabbing your drinks and handing Kendall hers. Walking back to the table, Kendall was absolutely silent. You could tell that had really gotten to her, so you gently grabbed one of her hands, getting her attention as she looked to you.

"Babe, I wasn't interested. I was gonna tell him/her no. You're the only one I love, and I would never, ever cheat on you." You spoke, making her have a small smile, reaching your pinkie out.

"Promise." You stated, making Kendall smile as she wrapped her pinkie around yours.

"Promise." She spoke with a smile, and you pressed a kiss to her forehead and continued your date.

//I really hope this was good, let me know what you think!//