Outfit pt. 2- Paige Hyland

//When you get back from going out. Go read chapter 1 first!//

//Paige's POV//

I laid there in my bed, staying up until Y/N got home. No matter how mad I got, I still wanted Y/N to be safe. All that upset me was that Y/N didn't even consider my feelings in the situation. Sure, it is their body, but I'm their girlfriend. That counts for something, right? Soon, she heard the door downstairs open and close, hearing some stumbling downstairs until you came into the room. You kicked off your shoes, slipped into bed and cuddled up to Paige. If it weren't for the smell of alcohol on your breath, she might've forgiven you. But now, you were gonna need to work extra hard to get her to forgive you.

"Guest room." She stated stern, catching you off guard. You'd had a few too many drinks, and you weren't exactly thinking straight, big spooning Paige as she tried not to gag as the strong smell of alcohol that was looming around you.

"What does that have to do with this? I had a long night, and I just wanna snuggle with my baby..because I love you." You mumbled into her shoulder, and even though she was mad at you, hearing those three words still made her heart skip a beat. She regained composure and moved your arm off of her, not even turning around.

"You're staying in the guest room tonight." She spoke as she was losing patience, while you just grew confused. You sat up, gently trailing your fingertips on Paige's arm.

"Oh cmon, you don't really want me to do that, do you?" You asked, moving to gently kiss at her neck. Normally with this, she would've forgiven you in an instant, but today really got to her. She moved your hand off of her, gently pushing you back.

"Y/N, you're staying in the guest room or on the couch. Take your pick." She growled at you, and you quickly got upset.

"So what? I make one little choice without you and now you're kicking me out of my own bed?!" You yelled, your mind still pretty clouded as Paige sat up. She tucked her hair behind her ear, not in the mood to fight.

"No, Y/N. It's that I told you how I felt about something and you didn't even acknowledge it. And then you went out drinking, which you know I hate even more!" She spoke as you were taken aback, you didn't expect that kind of answer. You moved to grab a pillow and a blanket, moving to the guest room.

Later, Paige walked into the guest room, feeling a little guilty you were stuck in that little queen bed. She set down two painkillers for your future hangover, some water and a much needed trash can. She crouched down next to you, gently tucking your hair behind your ear.

"Why do you have to be so stubborn, Y/N L/N?" She asked, giggling quietly to herself as she looked to you, wondering why you guys were fighting over something so dumb. As she walked out she realized, tomorrow was another day. Maybe you could figure it out then, but it would take a while for you two to get back to where you were.

//Sorry this ended kinda weird! This is obviously aged up because of the mention of drinking! I had a few ways for this to go, but I figured this would work best. Let me know what you think!//