The Battle in The Chamber of Secrets

"That's... a big snake." You said in fear

"Yeah, it is." Harry said

"Heh." You started to chuckle.

"HAHAHA! TOM YOU FOOL, YOU FELL FOR OUR TRAP CARD!" You shouted and laughed like a madman.

"We have a trap card?" 

"Yes! We do! For you see, since he's revealed his hand for us... it's our time to reveal ours!" You said as your wand started to be surrounded by white particles and the runes started glowing

"I don't like this one bit..." Tom growled under his breath.

You then take a long inhale before turning your back on Tom and running.

"RUN AWAY HARRY, RUN FOR YOUR FREAKING LIFFEEEEEEE!" He shouted in terror as he ran away.

"AGAIN?!" Harry asked, confused but the one who was furious is Tom as he was played by some incompetent wizard.

Tom ordered the basilisk to kill them as Harry and you as you and Harry ran for your lives

"Parseltongue won't save you now, Potter! It only obeys me!" Tom shouted as The Basilisk give chase.

They tried to bolt towards the exit but Harry accidentally slips and dropped his glasses on the ground as you picked him up. You help put his glasses back on and you both ducked down. Before the Basilisk could attack you two, The Phoenix came to the rescue and clawed its eyes to blind it.

"No!" Tom shouted

"Your bird may have blinded the basilisk, but it can still hear the two of you!" He shouted

The two of you quickly ran into one of the tunnels and into another tunnel before the Basilisk could eat you alive. The both of you went to the left opening but accidentally ran into a dead end as you both stayed silent when the Basilisk approached the two of you blindly. Harry picked up a small rock and threw it to the left as the Basilisk went to the right tunnel instead of the left. You two quickly got out of there and headed to Ginny as you two saw how pale her body was becoming.

"Yes, Potter. The process is nearly complete. In a few minutes, Ginny Weasley will be dead, and I will cease to be a memory." He said as you and Harry looked at him.

"Lord Voldemort will return... VERY. MUCH. ALIVE."

As Harry called out to Ginny, The Basilisk appeared from the deep puddles in front of that head statue.

"Holy shit, it's Excalibur!" You shouted as he quickly took it out of the hat

"You stay here and take care of Ginny, I need to kill The Basilisk!" He said and ran off to the statue to climb on top of it to fight it.

"DON'T DIE!" You screamed and suddenly, The Basilisk faced you.

You were scared but you have to think of something or else you're snake food... and you just got one crazy idea.

"ACCIO NAGUMO THRUSTER!" You cast the spell at the entrance before running towards it as the snake gave chase.

"CONFRINGO MAXIMA!" You chanted the spell as both the blast and recoil of the spell pushed you further to your destination.

Just like how The Phoenix came to your's and Harry's aid,  your broom came to your aid as you jumped and rode it like a surfboard

"Another one of your tricks, (L/n)?! I've grown very tired of this charade you're playing." Tom told him to displease of your shenanigans.

You flew around the Basilisk, casting explosive spells to distract it from Harry who was still climbing at a slow pace.

"Eat this, you piece of shit!" You taunted it as you kept on doing what you were doing.

"Simple spells like that won't kill The Basilisk, (L/n)!" Tom shouted

"I know, I'm just a distraction!" You told him as he looked at you confusingly.

You then stunned it with the Bombarda charm as you get some distance and made full speed ahead to it.

"EAT THIS, SUCKAAAAAA!" You shouted as you jumped off your broom and did a dropkick on its eye as the kick was so powerful that the Basilisk actually staggered and hit the nearby wall.

You were quickly caught by your broom. You then used your wand to control the big snake's head and smash it into the same wall it crashed into.

"NOW, HARRY!" You shouted

Once The Basilisk went Harry's way and opened its mouth to hiss in pain, Harry stabbed his upper jaw as its teeth sank onto his shoulder as he cried out in pain. The snake then daintily falls to the ground and dies, making Harry the victor of the fight.

"THAT'S WE DO IT, HARRY! WOOO!" You screamed as you gave him a lift down as the two of you went to Ginny's side but Harry fall to the ground as you quickly helped him stand.

"Harry?!" you shouted out of worry.

"Remarkable isn't it, how quickly the venom of the basilisk penetrates the body?" he asked Harry.

"I'd guess you have little more than a minute to live."

"Bastard..." You growled.

"You'll be with your dear Mudblood mother soon, Harry." Riddle taunted

"Funny, the damage a silly little book can do... ...especially in the hands of a silly little girl." Riddle said as Harry got a little weaker as he lay on the ground.

"The book... the teeth... (Y/n)!" Harry said, struggling to get some words out but you can piece it together.

"Okay..." You paused before taking the diary off of Ginny, taking the Basilisk's teeth off of Harry, and suddenly... an idea came out of your head.

"What are you doing?" he asked

"Nah, you don't get to go off scott free, motherfucker!" You taunted as you opened the book and quickly stabbed the tooth into the book as it bleeds while Riddle's stomach has a bright light burning inside him.

The beams get brighter and brighter every time you twist and turn the fang into the book as it bleeds. You then closed the book and looked at Tom

"SWEET DREAMS, YOU HYPOCRITE FUCK!" You screamed and stabbed it deep into the book

As he exploded into sparks of light, Ginny woke up with color on her skin as you sighed in relief while helping Harry up.

"Well, Ginny, congrats on opening the Chamber of Secrets." you told her sarcastically as Harry tried to scold you but couldn't because of the poison.

"But I swear, I didn't mean to!" She said

"It's fine! I was fucking with ya... we know it wasn't you... but who's gonna believe us? We're trapped in this... damp man-cave with a big statue that shows how egotistical my great-uncle was... *Spits in front of the head statue* FUCK YOU!" You screamed tiredly at the statue.

"Harry, you're hurt!" Ginny said as the both of you looked at Harry's wound.

"Don't worry. Ginny, you need to get yourself out. Follow the Chamber and you'll find Ron." He orders her but they then heard The Phoenix's caw as they saw it flying to Harry.

The Phoenix then proceeds to cry as its tears land on Harry's wound and heals it.

"Right! A Phoenix's Tear can heal you and kill the poison inside you! Heck yeah, magical creatures rock!" You said

"It's all right, Ginny. It's over. It's just a memory" Harry said as the scene cuts to Harry, Ron, You, Ginny, and of course, the Obliviated Lockhart being carried by The Phoenix as it flies up to the surface.

"AMAZING! THIS IS JUST LIKE MAGIC!" Gilderoy shouted as the phoenix flew them out of there.