An Old Friend Paying A Visit

You were in some... dark and greenish hallway, almost as if you were now in Slytherin's common room. You turned around to see a person, the same height as you and looks like the same age as you. You began to wonder who he is until he quickly floats towards you and grabs you by the neck as two fangs grew from his teeth.

"WHO ARE YOU?!" The boy asked you

"AH!" You jolted awake as you looked at your surroundings.

You were at The Weasley's House, you forgot why you were there for a second until you remembered that you wanted to go see the annual Quidditch World Cup.

You looked around to see more electrical equipment like expensive TVs, an electric kettle, and many more after your parents came over to Ron's house to visit and check up on you. Since Mr. Weasley is interested in muggle stuff, your dad decided to buy some expensive starter shit for him

"Are you alright, (Y/n) dear?!" Mrs. Weasley asked, checking up on you.

"Fine, fine, just... just another bad dream." you told her as you now sat on the couch.

"Is it that dream again?" She asked concernedly.

"Yeah." You lied.

"Listen to me, dear. You were a baby back then! What could you've done to make everything better? It's not your fault that your father died by your mother's hand to prove her loyalty to You-Know-Who so she could stay in his group to get information and send it to Dumbledore so then he could send it to The Ministry and HOPEFULLY, they do their job right and apprehend those no-good sorcerers." She said as you smiled at her enthusiasm.

"Thanks, Mrs. Weasley." You said

"Oh, you're welcome dear!" She said and gave you a heartwarming hug as you accept it.

"I'm making tea, do you want some before the big game?" She asked with a smile.

"Sure, your tea's always the best there is." You complimented

"Oh, stop it, you!" She said and playfully smacks the back of your shoulder as she goes to make tea.

You stretched and did some exercise as Mr. Weasley carefully passed by you to not step on you while you do bench presses.

"Merlin's Beard! It's almost late! When are those sleepy heads are going to wake up?!" Mr. Weasley asked, wanting to be at their seats on time.

"I mean... it was a pretty fun part last night... you can't blame those two idiots... for sleeping in late... can't... believe... THAT! *stops exercising* my parents convinced you two to buy muggle stuff, let alone a frickin' expensive TV!" You stated your surprise as you took off your very sweaty shirt and put it in the dirty laundry basket that's going to be washed soon.

You wanted to take a shower as you climbed the stairs and bumped into Hermione as you caught her from falling. She was about to thank you until she saw your muscular sweaty body as she blushed and looked away as you made her stand straight. You forgot that she was coming today for the big match as well.

"Right... I gotta get into the shower." You told her as she nodded and quickly turned her body so you can pass her to climb another set of stairs.

While you shower, you were thinking about the nightmare you had, that dude has your mother's eye but you've never seen him before.

~TIME/SKIP~

Harry and Ron were still half-asleep until Mr. Weasley woke them up with his enthusiastic shouting. They were going somewhere to meet up with Mr. Weasley's pal to somewhere as no one knows where they were going but just have to follow Mr. Weasley to meet up with his friend as they head deeper into the forest.