Seek And You Shall Find

Now seated at the Slytherin table A.K.A The Jerk Table, your friendship with Harry, Ron, and Hermione would drift apart but that's not the case for Harry and Hermione who waved at you as you smiled and waved back and you thought Ron wouldn't wave at you but to your surprise, he did.

"Your attention, please." Professor McGonagall said as Dumbledore stood up from his seat again.

"Let the feast begin." He said as food appeared magically out of nowhere on their table as everyone started to eat.

While Harry talks to Percy about Professor Snape who Harry looked at when his scar started to hurt, you were at the table, wishing to be Gryffindor, wanting to be near your friends and be a part of the conversations... sure, being a popular kid was nice and all but there weren't any real friends... just "friends" who wanted your money and once you're used up, they'll go for another kid that's got lots of money. Suddenly, apparitions of many people from the old days started to roam and float around the halls as they give the students a laugh and chuckle as you chuckled at their antics.

Now in the Slytherin Common Room located underneath Hogwarts, located deep underground and everyone was asleep... except for you. The rooms for each student have to be divided into one ever since Slytherin students made many "incidents" with each other. The two ravens you had on you were resting on both of your shoulders as you stared deeply into the abyss... looking at your reflection.

You asked yourself a question... what will become of you? Will you be a snobby jerk like Malfoy? Will you perhaps resort to dirty tricks just to win The House Cup? You never know... but you're about to know.

On the next day, you're in Professor McGonagall's class, sitting next to Hermione. Professor McGonagall had transformed herself into a cat with grey fur and black stripes. The doors suddenly burst open as you guessed it was Harry and Ron. They thought they were safe since Professor McGonagall was nowhere in sight and it was just her pet but to their surprise, the cat transformed into Professor McGonagall and scolded the two boys for being late as you chuckled.

You didn't join your friends in brewing class since your schedule says that you're in The Defense Against The Dark Arts class as you sighed and head towards the classroom.

You took a seat near another Slytherin as he was shocked to see you sitting next to her and quickly looked into her book as Professor Quirrell started the class

"To-To-Today class, we're go-going to be t-t-talking about the sp-spell "Expelliarmus". It-It-It's a disarming spell that can dis-disarm the wizard or witch's wand. Now, the-the-there's also... a trick to this spell." He said as he took out his wand.

"Look here, s-s-s-s-Students." He said as he summons a dummy with a wand.

He held his wand behind him and up high as the tip of his wand until the tip of his wand's handle is covered in magical yellow particles.

"Expelliarmus!" he cited the incantation and flick the wand as the spell was casted and not only was the dummy disarmed but was also destroyed in an instant.

"The Expelliarmus charm can n-n-n-not only disarm the enemy wizard but if charged long enough, it will also takedown the enemy."

Professor Quirrel then started to teach you and the other students about:

~ Anapneo {Clears the target's airway}

~  Arania Exumai {Drives Away Spiders}

~ Arresto Momentum  {Decreases the velocity of a moving target}