Cradle 2 The Grave

Voldemort touched his head, and sniffs the air, before opening his eyes, revealing it to be like a snake before turning it into a normal one as Peter, who just ran away just now, takes baby steps towards The Dark Lord because he is scared. Voldemort requested his wand from Wormtail as he gave it to him, then the arm that had the Dark Mark as he used his wand to call out his underlings as they came with one of them standing beside Lance before roughly dragging him back to The Dark Lord while one with an iron mask hiding their face just stood and looked at (Y/n) and Cedric's Dead Body, focusing more on (Y/n).

"Welcome, my friends." Voldemort said

"Thirteen years it's been, and yet... here you stand before me as though it were only yesterday. I confess myself... disappointed." He stated

'Not one of you tried to find me! CRABBE!" He shouted and took off the mask of one of his underlings as he kneeled down in pain as he started to do the same thing to the rest.

"MACNAIR!"

"GOYLE!"

"CADWALDER!" He then stops before looking at the remaining Death Eater with the mask as he slowly approaches him.

"Not even you... Lucius." He said and then took the mask off as he knelt.

"My Lord, had I detected any sign, a whisper of your whereabouts-"

"There were signs, my slippery friend. And more than whispers." Voldemort cuts him off.

"I assure you, my Lord, I have never renounced the old ways!" Lucius defended himself as he took off his hood.

"The face I have been obliged to present each day since your absence... THAT is my true mask." he told

"Those are lies! I've done more for the dark lord then you could have ever done, Malfoy!" Cadwalder screamed.

"I returned." Pettigrew interjects, holding his only hand up, and then cowers when Voldemort approaches.

'Out of fear, not loyalty!" He corrects

"Still, you have proved yourself useful these past few months, Wormtail." He said as he caress the back of Wormtail's head as he used some sort of magic to make a metallic hand for Pettigrew's lost arm.

"Heh..." The Iron Masked woman heard a chuckle from his boy's dead body as she gasped.

"Oh, such handsome young boys, aren't they, Alison?" Voldemort asked the woman in the metal mask but she didn't respond.

"DON'T TOUCH THEM!" Harry shouted

"Harry! I almost forgot you were here! Standing on the bones of my father. Yeah." He said as he approaches him.

"I'd introduced you but word has it you and (Y/n) are almost as famous as me these days!" He said

"The boy who lived! How lies have fed your legend, Harry. Shall I reveal what really happened that night thirteen years ago?" He asked with a menacing tone.

"Shall I divulge how I truly lost my powers?" He asked

He then explains that he lost his powers due to love. When Harry's mother gave her life to Harry, she provided the ultimate protection that not even Voldemort himself could touch Harry as it was old magic, something he should have foreseen but now... things have changed. He then raised his hand and lifted his index finger and said

"I can touch you!... NOW!" Before placing a finger on Harry's Lightning mark as Harry cried in pain as Voldemort mocks his pain before moving his hand away.

"Astonishing what a few drops of your blood will do, eh, Harry?! Ask Cadwalder! He drinks them to live, you know?" He asked before releasing him, forcing him to pick up his wand to duel while Cadwalder showed his fangs to the poor boy