End of 3rd Year

You recently heard of Professor Remus resigning from his job after someone just let out the fact that Remus is a Werewolf. You were walking with Harry now in your student attires when everyone was making a fuss at yours and Harry's spot as Neville came running towards you two.

"Wherever did you get it?" Neville asked him

"Can I have a go, Harry? After you, of course!" Seamus said.

The two of you were confused about what it is they were fangirling about until you two reached towards the table to see a wrapped-up broom as Harry uncovers it, revealing the broom to be a Firebolt, the fastest broom in the world, contending against your broom. The only hint that was given to Harry of who sent it to him was the feather of Buckbeak as you smile.

"Wanna race, Harry?" You asked with a smirk.

"You're on, (N/n)!" He said.

After quickly taking your broom, everyone went outside with the two of you having your brooms by your sides. You two quickly hopped on your brooms as Harry had a headstart.

"HEY! That's cheating!" You shouted at him while smiling as you chased after him.

"WOOOOHOOOO/AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH!" You both screamed as the two of you flew out of Hogwarts at a fast pace... ending the 3rd Year Story here.

~~~

~CHOOSE THEIR DESTINIES~

~HARRY'S PATH~

A: Cho Chang

OR

B: Ginny Weasley