3rd Task

You were shocked that Barty was dead when you discovered his body laying in the woods. As you and Harry made your way to Dumbledore's office, you both listened closely to an argument between Dumbledore and Fudge.

"A man has died here, Fudge! And he won't be the last. You MUST take action!"

"I will not! In times like these, the wizard wold looks to its leaders for strength, Dumbledore!"

"Then for once show them some!"

"The Triwizard Tournament will not be canceled! I will not be seen as a coward!"

"A true leader does what is right, no matter what others think."

"What did you say to me?!"

"Excuse me, Gentlemen." Professor Moody interrupts their argument.

"It may interest you to know this conversation is no longer private." He said and unlocks the door for you as you faced the door and posed epicly while Harry tried to knock when he didn't hear the conversation going.

The door swings open to you posing epicly while Harry nervously looks at them as you walked towards them with a cool head

"Oh, (Y/n)!" Fudge greeted

"(Y/n), how good to see you again!"

"Sup? Busy clawing each other's brains out?" You asked sarcastically

"We can come back if you're too busy?"

"Oh, not really, Harry! The minister and I are done. I'll be back in a moment." he said and gave the minister his hat back.

"Oh, (Y/n), Harry, do feel free to indulge in a little Licorice Snap in my absence. But I have to warn you both, they're a wee bit sharp." He said as everyone left the two boys as Moody just closed the door with his wand while the two explored Dumbledore's office.

Harry went to the bowl to try some Licorice Snap but they came to life and bite his hand as he panics while you just watched and snickered.

He stumbled here and there and just so happened to trigger a mechanism that unlocks something from behind one of Dumbledore's cabinets as they saw a goblet with glowing water in it. 

"I don't think we should be doing this." You said

"Don't worry, it's just a peek." Harry said as you both cautiously went towards the goblet and look inside it to see something but then you both screamed when you both felt like being pulled into the water as you were falling down and onto the nearest empty seats. 

Harry was sitting near Dumbledore while you sat next to... your mother who was on the other side between Dumbledore. You just stared at her for quite some time as you were shocked by how beautiful she was back in the day... though, it looks like she was nervous. She kept looking at the time and then look at her wristwatch again. You then finally stopped looking at her for a bit to listen to what was going on:

Igor Karkaroff, Krum's Headmaster, was brought from Azkaban at his request to present evidence to the council which shocked you that Igor went to prison... not really though. Barty was still alive and was stating some stuff to Igor. Igor started naming people... even Professor Snape was one of them but Dumbledore defended Snap as he WAS one of Voldemort's underlings but prior to his downfall, he was a spy for Dumbledore. Igor then started to freak out but then remembered a name as he states that this man took place in the murder, using the Cruciatus Curse on Neville's Parents. The two of you got interested but then you saw a man standing up as your mother saw it too. You quickly stood up and looked at your mother to see her just sitting there, with her face looking at the sharp-dressed man, shaking. Harry saw you stood up but by then, Igor had already given them his name.