A Hyporgrif's Respect

You started to gain consciousness as everyone was by your side in the carriage.

"What... was that?" You asked them

"Eat this, it'll help." The guy named Remus said as he offered you chocolate and you kindly accept and ate it

"Oh yeah, you're the... blanket covered guy." You remembered as you sat up straight and saw Harry staring into the distance.

"Are you alright?" Hermione asked with genuine concern.

"I'm fine... What's up with him?" You asked

"Nothing, just a little shocked." Ron said

"What the hell was that?" You asked him

"A Dementor. One of the guards of Azkaban. It's gone now. It was searching the train for Sirius Black" Remus told

He then excused himself as he wants to have a little word with the driver. His two friends tend to him while Harry just stared outside the train window.

"What in the hell happened to me?" you asked them.

"You and Harry went rigid. We thought maybe you were having a fit or something." Ron said

"Did either of you two passed out?" you asked

"No... I felt weird, though. Like I'd never be cheerful again." Ron said

"But there was woman who cast the killing curse on someone." You told them

"(Y/n)... it was all quiet in the train." Hermione break it to you.

"It was the same for Harry but he heard a woman screaming."

~TIME/SKIP~

Turns out, that Remus guy is a Professor here at Hogwarts and Hagrid became the Care of Magical Creatures Teacher! Also, Hogwarts will play host to the dementors of Azkaban until Sirius Black is captured as they're stationed at every entrance to the grounds. Now, you're with Gryffindor, trying to help with their painting problem. The fat lady who's trying to sing until her glass shatters is trying her best to shatter it but it's not even slowly breaking itself apart. When you almost tried to force her, she began to try again, this time, with a higher pitch than before. When she saw how unsuccessful she is, she broke the glass by hitting it on the wall.

"Amazing! Just with my-"

"FORTUNA MAJOR!" You screamed at her as she just had a deadpanned face.

"Yes, all right. Go in." The painting said as it opens.

"Thanks, (Y/n)!" The Gryffindors thanked you as you went back to your dorms.

You went inside your room as your ravens called for your attention.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm here. Hold on." You told them lazily as you unpacked your stuff and then went to them.

You opened your cage as Howard and Mary were flying around the room freely and thanks to the big space the room has, they don't feel cramped inside when they want to fly around. You then let them be as you called it a day.

~TIME/SKIP~

It was, for now, a normal day in Hogwarts as you're in The Arts of Divination with Professor Trelawney teaching. Since there was no more room, you sat with your closest friends, and your crush, Hermione Granger. You started to catch love the moment after Year 2 ended. You started hanging out after she informed you of her place somewhere in Londen, at the Hampstead Garden Suburb. You went all over London and explored the many wonderful and ugly things about it. You fell in love with her when you and Hermione shared a coke drink on the rooftops of someone as you two act like the drinks are alcohol. You snapped out of your trance once you heard Professor Trelawny shouting about The Grim which another Gryffindor student tells takes the form of a giant spectral dog and it's among the darkest omens in our world...