End of 4th Year

It was such a hectic year... you found your mother and found out you have a half-brother and Voldylocks came back with a vengeance.

"VOLDEMORT HAS SENT DEMONIC ENTITIES INTO OUR WORLD, WHO'S GONNA STOP 'EM?!"

"YOU, SIR!"

"WHO'S GOING TO CHEW BUBBLEGUM AND KICK ASS BUT ALL OUT OF BUBBLEGUM?!"

"YOU ARE, SIR!"

"LET'S GO KICK SOME DEMONIC ASSES!"

"YOU CAN DO THIS, (Y/N)!"

In reality, Harry, Ron, and your pet ravens, Howard, and Mary cheered you on as you fought the final boss of Doom: The Spiderdemon. While you were battling the boss of the game

"Really, (Y/n)? You're going to waste both your's and Harry's birthday by playing some silly little game on a box?" Hermione asked as

"Don't worry, Hermione! Hell, the party doesn't start until tonight! We've got all day!"

"Yeah! Plus, killing demons is more fun than just lying around and playing Monopoly!" Martha said before yanking the controller off your grasp.

"HEY!" You shouted

"Monopoly's a great game to play." Hermione muttered in sadness

You sighed as you got up to hug and comfort her.

"Aww, relax, babe! It'll be fine! I'll play Monopoly with you if no one wants to?" 

"WHAT?!" Martha shouted, presumably losing the game.

"Hah! See?! Only I, (Y/n)! Can slay such a demonic beast like The Spiderdemon!" You said in a mocking tone that sounds precisely like some egotistical blonde vampire who owns his world.

"All right, fellas. Stop playin' that game for 2 seconds and start helping us prepare your own birthday party."

"Right, c'mon, dudes. Martha, turn the game off." You told her.

"But-"

"No buts, let's go." He said as Martha reluctantly went to turn off the SNES and started helping the others prepare "Harry & (Y/n)'s Annual Birthday Party"

Ever since the 1st Year and since you and Harry share the same birthday, it was your father's idea to make it an annual birthday party because One, The Dursleys never celebrate Harry's Birthday, Two, Your parents missed your birthday in 1991 since you rushed to Hogwarts, and Three, it's The Richardson's way of celebrating a school year's end. Whilst putting up the decorations, you and your dad got to talking.

"Metallica switching up to Michael Jackson? That's a weird transition from Depressing to Loving."

"It was a rushed production! I had to think of something up on the spot or else I'll ruin the Yule Ball!" He said

He then thinks of any kind of music he could think that'll be a perfect transition but nothing came to mind.

"Anyways... I heard you found ya' Mom." He said as you stopped for a second before continuing.

"Yeah... she... she's not doin' too well." You replied in a sad tone.

"I thought you'd be mad?"

"I was... until... I saw her eyes?"