The Beast That Lurks Within

After successfully extracting the info from Malfoy, the group now knows that Malfoy isn't The Heir of Slytherin and neither is Harry and you but you're still kind of related to him, but still, the Kempf blood must've overcome the Slytherin blood in you, right? You and the boys were talking about hoping that Hermione will be out of the hospital until you all came across a puddle on the staircase.

"What's this?" Harry asked as the three of you hurried to where the puddle originated.

They traced the puddle back to the women's bathroom as it floods the hallways

"Looks like Moaning Myrtle's flooded the bathroom." Harry said

They entered the girl's bathroom to see all the sinks have been turned on and overflowing as they hear her moaning nearby as Harry pointed to where she was and the boys approached her as she sat on the window of the bathroom

"Come to throw something else at me?" She asked them

"Why would I throw something at you?" Harry asked her

"Don't ask me. Here I am, minding my own business and someone thinks it's funny to throw a book at me." She said

"But it can't hurt if someone throws something at you. I mean, it'll go right through you." 

"True." You said as she then quickly zoomed toward Ron as you got in front of him.

"SURE! Let's all throw books at her because she can't feel it! Ten points if you get it through her stomach!" She shouted in anger as she goes through your chest with her arm.

"Fifty points if it goes through her HEAD!" she shouted and punches you again but the fist phases through you as you felt nothing but just a cold sensation.

"Jeez lady, anger issues much?" You sarcastically asked

"Who threw it at you, anyway?" Harry quickly asked, trying not to anger her more.

"I don't know. I didn't see them." She replied

"I was just sitting in the U-bend, thinking about death... *sigh* ...and it fell through the top of my head." she explained and started moaning again as they saw the book she was talking about on the ground, all wet.

"Waitaminute, that's the book that Draco's dad gave to Ginny once he gave Ginny's book back!" You informed them.

"What?"

"Yeah, back in Diagon Alley, I saw him putting another book in her cauldron... I wonder why she threw it away?" You asked them.

"Look, it's getting late. Let's just go to our dorms and sleep it off." Ron said

"Yeah, you're right. Later." you said as you and the boys did your ritual handshakes and left the scene but not before turning the taps off.

You then entered your homeroom and entered your room.

"I'm back!" You announced as your ravens cawed crazily in their cage, awaiting their freedom.

"Alright, alright! I know you haven't been out in a while but hey, at least you're here!"  you said as you went to them and opened their cage doors as they flew by your shoulders, landed, and started leaning their heads on your cheeks.

You then started to fiddle with the metal ball you brought with you as you look back at the note.

"What if I..." You thought out loud as you raised your right arm that held the steel ball and started winding your arm up.

Your arm unconsciously started to go faster and golden bright circles were forming as you were doing this and it worries you until you were met with a flash of light.