A Night to Remember

The Yule Ball is coming and Hermione is trying to find (Y/n) so she can finally confess her love to him. It's been a long time coming but she was ready now but the only problem is, she can't find you. During the Yule Ball presentation, you look out of it, as if you were in a space of your own. You were in deep thought that even a Mandrake would break him out of his own thoughts. Once the Yule Ball introduction ended, he just disappeared.

"Looking for somebody, Miss Granger?" A familiar Russian voice called out almost flirtingly.

She spun around to see Krum, leaning on the walls of Hogwarts while looking into her eyes.

"Please, do not worry about him, I'm sure he picked another girl... which was his biggest mistake." Krum said, almost knowing what is she going to ask.

"And what makes you think he'll ask another girl other than me?" She asked

"Come on, Miss-"

"Hermione." 

"Hermione, the way he protects you and your friends, the way he gets out of his own way to support you all, it feels like he treasures you all like family."

Even though it doesn't sound like him, she's sure that he thought that they were just friends but still had hope for him.

"So, what do you say, Hermione? Care for a dance?" He asked with the kindest and flirtiest voice he could ever say... and who can't say no to that? 

~!TIME/SKIP!~

The Yule Ball has begun. The boys were jealously looking at the other boys who got to dance with other girls while The Parvati Twins were annoyed because they were waiting on them to get up and dance but when they declined, the Parvati Twins left.

"Sorry to cut this song short, gents! But I believe a rising rockstar is going to take the stage! GIVE IT UP FOR, (Y/N) (L/N) KEMPF!" The singer of the band introduced them as they left the stage and gave it to you as you and your clones got on.

Since the band that played before had taken back their instrument, you and your clones had prepared some instruments for two songs, one is a rock song and one is a groovy song.

"I've got two muggle songs to introduce you all to... the first one might get some dislikes but I'm sure the second one will get you hooked into muggle music, I swear to you all! Now... onto the first!" You then put on the lead guitar strap and the band played the first song:

"I can't remember anything
Can't tell if this is true or dream
Deep down inside I feel the scream
This terrible silence stops me

Now that the war is through with me
I'm waking up, I cannot see
That there's not much left of me
Nothing is real but pain now

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please, God, wake me

Back in the womb it's much too real
In pumps life that I must feel
But can't look forward to reveal
Look to the time when I'll live

Fed through the tube that sticks in me
Just like a wartime novelty
Tied to machines that make me be
Cut this life off from me

Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please, God, wake me

[Instrumental Break]

Now the world is gone, I'm just one
Oh God, help me
Hold my breath as I wish for death
Oh please, God, help me"