Riddle Me This, Riddle Me That

The two of you descend off the ladder and slowly walk carefully until you heard Harry said Ginny and ran off towards her.

"Harry, wait! We don't know who's here!" You told him as you chased after him.

He then accidentally dropped his wand and didn't care since he was too busy trying to wake Ginny up but with no luck. You saw someone coming around the corner as you accio'd Harry's wand just to make sure the bastard won't use his wand as you hid it in your pocket as you aimed your wand at the person.

"Harry, we've got company." You told him as he looked up to see a boy he recognize.

"She won't wake." he said

"Tom! Tom Riddle! What do you mean, she won't wake?" He asked

"Wait, that's him?! No, there's no way! He's gotta be like-"

"She's not...?" Harry cut him off as the two continue to converse

"She's still alive, but only just." 

"Are you a ghost?"

"A memory... ...preserved in a diary for fifty years." 

Harry then checked her body temperature which was cold as ice as he begged Ginny to wake up as Riddle stared at your wand.

"What? Want one? Go get it at Ollivander's." You quipped.

"Why do you not trust a fellow Slytherin? After all, we, full-blooded wizards must stick together." He said as Harry stopped doing what he was doing and slowly rose up from the ground...

"What did you say?"

"You heard me... I will not repeat myself."

"Do you know where the Basilisk went, Tommy?" you asked him

"It won't come until it's called." He replied with a smirk.

"What's your middle name?" You asked him.

"It's a mudblo-"

"Yeah, yeah, tell me."

"Marvolo." he told.

"Wait... Harry, switch with me." you said as you put him in his stead as you try to do something.

"Listen, we've got to go! We've got to save her!"

"I'm afraid I can't do that, Harry. You see, as poor Ginny grows weaker, I grow stronger." He said as Harry quickly looked at the big head statue of Salazar Slytherin before looking back at Tom.

"Yes, Harry, it was Ginny Weasley who opened the Chamber of Secrets."

"No. She couldn't! She wouldn't!"

"It was Ginny who set the basilisk on the Mudbloods and Filch's cat. Ginny who wrote the threatening message on the walls."

"Why?"

"Because I told her to."

"Harry! You've gotta see this!" You said as you made a spell to write on mid-air

"TOM MARVOLO RIDDLE"

He then swished his wand as each letter rearranged into:

"I AM LORD VOLDEMORT"

"This son of a bitch is a memory of him... He's The Heir of Slytherin... He's Voldemort" You said as you kept your wand aimed at him.

"Surely... you didn't think... I was going to keep my filthy Muggle father's name?!" He asked with anger in his tone at the mention of his muggle father

"No. I fashioned myself a new name, a name I knew wizards everywhere would fear to speak when I became the greatest sorcerer in the world!" He said and Harry took offense to that.

"Albus Dumbledore is the greatest sorcerer in the world!"

"Dumbledore's been driven out of his castle by the mere memory of me!"

"He'll never be gone! Not as long as those who remain are loyal to him!"

Suddenly they hear a caw from afar as they saw a phoenix flying its way toward them. It had the sorting hat in its claws as it drops the hat to Harry as nothing was even in it.

"Oh come on!" you groaned

Tom then turned his back on them as he spoke some Parseltongue to the statue... and out comes The Basilisk.

"Let's match the power of Lord Voldemort, Heir of Salazar Slytherin against the famous Harry Potter and (Y/n) (L/n)." He said

As The Basilisk slithers out of the mouth and was now out in the open for them to see its gargantuan size as it towers over them.

~!BASILISK!~

"Oh, we're so fu-"

~>TO BE CONTINUED!>~