What Happens When It's Full Moon Again?

Was the question that you asked yourself before you saw Lupin spazzing out.

"Oh shit." you cursed as you saw Sirius trying to bring Remus back to earth but he was lost as he slowly changed into a werewolf.

"You're in big trou-"

"MOVE!" You shouted at Snape as you go under his arm and used yourself as a meatshield for them as Pettigrew was nowhere to be seen.

"(Y/N)!" He shouted your first name as you noted that.

You weaved under two incoming slashes from Werewolf Lupin and threw a winding right haymaker at his snout as your left hand was holding your wand.

"HMM! HOW'S THAT?! SIT YOUR ASS DOWN, SUCKER!" You shouted but he got up again.

"Oh, you wanna go again?! Alright!" You said as you holster your wand and pulled out and wore the friction wraps.

"COME ON, SHOW ME WHAT YOU GOT!!" You shouted at it.

Suddenly, Dog Sirius launched itself at Werewolf Remus as they attacked each other. You ran to help while the others begged you to stay. Whilst they fought, you threw rear hooks while Sirius just claws his own best friend as the two attacks did the trick as it staggered but it wasn't defeated as he smacked Sirius away as he grabbed you by the head, slammed you to the ground, and kicked you towards Professor Snape as you crashed into everyone. Harry was the first one to get up and saw them taking their fight elsewhere.

"Sirius!" Harry said

"HARRY, WAIT!" You screamed as you chased after them.

"Come back here, boys!" Snape shouted

You saw Harry throw a rock at Lupin to get his attention and so it was accomplished as you put Harry behind you, readying yourself for another round until -

"*HOWL*!" A loud howl was heard from afar as Werewolf Lupin quickly run on four legs in the direction of it.

You two saw the direction of where it went and then heard Sirius whimpering and limping towards somewhere as he continues to do so after changing himself into a human again so you two ran after him. After running after him for a while, you saw him laying near a pond as Harry went to get a closer look as you followed behind. Harry tried to wake him up but stopped as both of you noticed that your breaths are visible, the air is getting colder by the minute and the lake began to quickly freeze over. You two looked up to see Dementors floating down towards you to take Sirius away. A Dementor quickly sucked on Sirius' happy memories before flying away as the two of you quickly took out your wand

"Let's do this, Harry!"

"With you!" He said as both of you aimed your wands up at the circling Dementors.

"EXPECTO PATRONUM!" Both of you screamed as a big shield of light covered you, Harry, and Sirius.

Your patronus charm was able to fend off about five dementors before the spell stopped working. Two dementors quickly fly past you two as they sucked your happy memories away as you both screamed as forced to kneel down near Sirius. The dementors continue to suck on every happy moment you all had as you all grew weaker by the minute. You wanted to try again but you were too weak to get up as they saw his soul leaving out of his mouth. They were losing all hope until they saw two ghostly creatures from afar that took the forms of a stag and a dragon as the both of them saw someone behind those said creatures, knowing that these things were patronuses.