Chaos at Quidditch World Cup

After watching the game, everyone heads back to the stadium. You wanted some coffee as you tried to make one with whatever was in the tent until you heard distant screaming and nearby explosions. Mr. Weasley heard it as well but the rest chalked it off as fireworks or people celebrating the win of The Irish. You two investigated outside to see the chaos that was created on the outside.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" Fred figured and continued to party as you and Mr. Weasley stopped them from playing around.

"It ain't the Irish." You told them in a serious tone.

You all went outside as the chaos is now in full effect, tents were being burned down, sorcerers and sorceresses were being hunted and killed, and screams were louder than ever. Mr. Weasley ordered that they must head back to the Portkey they traveled here. Mr. Weasley heads off to the danger to fight as you tried to go as well but Harry pulled out back. You tried your hardest to get him off but he won't let you go so you just yanked your arm and his grip loosen as you chased after Mr. Weasley

"(Y/N)!" He screamed at you but you just kept on running.

You wanted to buy everyone some time to flee from the Death Eaters, Voldemort's Minions but the crowd of scared sorcerers and sorceresses were pushing you back like you were traveling through a river current. You then saw a Death Eater hiding amongst the scared crowd as you used your wand to amplify your voice.

"GET DOWN!" you screamed as everyone did so out of panic. 

"Depulso!" You cast before the Death Eater could as he was sent flying away but you weren't done with him yet.

"Accio!" You brought him back

"Eat this!" You cast basic attack spells

"And CONFRINGO!" you cast the spell as it just launched the Death Eater into unconsciousness.

"GET THE BOY, HE'S TAKING ONE OF US DOWN!" One of the Death Eaters shouted as they apparated to your location.

You swiftly dodge and block incoming spells and such as you redirect some of them to the original casters. Now only one left, you two skillfully fight as he too was good with the wand but then, a wave of crowds came out of nowhere as the Death Eater apparated away and let the crowd take care of you.

You tried to push the other sorcerers and sorceresses away from you but their overwhelming force overpowers you as you're pushed to the ground and knocked out by one of the sorcerers and sorceresses' boots as you faced the night sky before passing out.

~TIME/SKIP~

You slowly opened your eyes as you see the smoke-filled night sky. You rose from your spot and looked around to see the destruction those bastards caused as you even saw some of those bastards left behind and sucking the blood.

"What the fuck..." You said out of shock then the being just looks at you with its glowing red eyes, as if he heard you from afar.

Your hand started to feel very warm as you threw a punch that made the thing fly away as it screamed in pain, you saw its skin melting.

"A-A HAMON USER?! HERE?!" It asked in shocked

"Woah." You said as you looked at your hands.

"No matter... you'll die by my hands today, HUMAN!" It declares