1st Task

The first task was to get the golden egg and avoid... a dragon's that going to burn you alive if you mess up but thanks to god, you didn't have to go and complete the first task, Harry will. Since the champion's maximum number has been met, you two must take turns to complete each task, if one task is done by the other, then, automatically, you or Harry had completed the task. You're at the sidelines with the class, observing the match as Hermione went to talk to Harry, being the friend she is, trying to comfort him in times like this.

"You're such a fuckin' jerk, ya know that?"

"What you on about?"

"Harry never wanted fame in the first place, for cryin' out loud!" You screamed at him as everyone looked at you.

"Sorry, sorry, keep doin' what you guys' been doin'!" You apologized as the crowd did so.

"Look, Harry doesn't like the fame since, ya know, You-Know-Who will come after him! All he and I ever wanted was a half-normal half-magical and happy life with you and Hermione! All these years we've been together, he and I would never do that to you, ever!" You lectured him with your own opinion on Harry to Ron as Hermione came back

"Is Harry alright?" You asked with concern in your voice

"He's fine... that wretched reporter had snapped a photo of us hugging."

"Mrs. Skitters? Oh don't worry, I'm sure she won't say anything bad about that."

"Really? You believe that horrid woman would do such a thing?"

"Trust me, Hermione... she will." You said in a menacing tone that worried her a little.

During the matches, you and the other students cheered the champions but you were more worried about Harry. All of these dragons were just either too weak or too easy to trick them... and you smelled trouble when Harry was announced to participate as he came out there but no one cheered for him except you. Once he came out, the dragon was released...

"Oh no!" You said in horror.

"What is it?" Ron asked you

"It's a Hungarian Horntail!" Hermione said but you were busy studying the thing... as if you know him.

"Do I know you?" You muttered as Harry hid behind a rock as the Hungarian Horntail.

"LARRY?!" You asked before it stops doing what it was supposed to do and tilt its head, wondering how you'd come by that name.

Upon closer inspection, Larry and your eyes lit up like a firework as your both filled with excitement

"LARRY!" You screamed as The Horntail recognized you as well, licking you up as you were disgusted by his actions.

"Bad... boy..." You said as you wiped the salivas away.

If you must know, Larry's the dragon that was gifted to you all the way back in Year 1 and you had Hagrid to take care of him. He was getting too big and other sorcerers and sorceresses would notice a big-ass dragon so you had to shoo him away, to be with his kind, of course. Larry hated the fact that he needs to leave without you. Larry tried to make you come with him but of course, you had to stay as you both cried for each other as you hugged his snout before Larry flew off.