Chapter 33

(Kaileigh's POV)

I woke up late, groaning. I really didn't want to get up. I knew that all the other wolves, literally ALL, were getting ready for the pack run they do every other Sunday. I grumbled to myself. Why won't anyone let me shift and run? I mean, I already knew why, I just didn't like it.

I got up and walked to one of my walls that had two huge floor length mirrors on it. I talked them into getting these for me so I could at least see myself shift in here. I took off my sleep shirt and stretched out.

After a few moments of bone cracking sounds, I shook my opalescent white fur. I looked into the mirror to see my beautiful wolf with my same cerulean green eyes staring back at me. I sat there and just looked at myself. That's when I noticed it...on my inner hind leg was a small silvery-blue mark, in the same spot as the mark from Zander. What? I didn't get a spot on my wolf from Axel...at least I don't think so.

I continued sitting there, just looking at my opalescent wolf when Sam walked in.

"Oh my gosh! Your wolf is so cool!!! No wonder everyone is after you!" She joked as she walked over to me.

"Hurry up and change girl! The Alpha wants to see you and then we are going somewhere," Sam winked as she skipped back to her room.

I quickly shifted back and changed into some running shorts and T-shirt before heading down to the Alpha's office. I knocked on the large mahogany door.

"Come in," I heard from the other side.

I stepped in and noticed the Alpha standing there with Beta Max.

"Kaileigh, you have been a part of our pack for a good bit now. I think it's time to officially induct you into the pack. This will allow you to mind-link others. Others will also be able to instantly know your scent now and we won't have any mishaps with someone thinking you're a rogue," Alpha Braxton stated.

I smiled and jumped up and down excitedly, causing Max to laugh. I walked over to Alpha Braxton and he held up my hand, "This shouldn't hurt too much."

He cut down my hand and proceeded to do the same to his hand. He placed our hands together and looked at me with a smile. After a few moments, he released my hand and handed me a towel to clean up the dried blood, "Welcome to the pack, Kaileigh."

I turned to Beta Max, "We do apologize about you not being about to partake in the pack run. Maybe you can soon. After all, your birthday is just in a few weeks. Now, hurry up! I know Sam is waiting for you, probably impatiently," he chuckled.

I had forgotten that my 18th was coming up. I gulped as I left the office; will I find my mate? What about Zander? What about Dylan? My mind swirled with thoughts. I wonder if Damian is still out there. I wonder if he is still looking for me...

(Damian's POV)

It's been about a month since we took over White Crest's territory. We still haven't found Kaileigh, but we may have finally found a lead.

I walked down into the basement. The air was thick with a metallic scent. I shook from the foul stench. My footsteps echoed as I made my way to the intended cell, keys clanking at my side.

"Well, well...You're not looking so tough now, are you?" I sneered through the cell's bars.

Grey eyes flashed at me, a snarl erupting from his throat, "Filthy rogue!"

"Where's Kaileigh?!" I barked at him.

"You won't find her, besides she's already been claimed by me! What would she want from a filthy animal like you?!" he growled out.

Tsk. Tsk. Tsk.

I smirked, "Don't you recognize my scent? Kaileigh and I are more acquainted than you think."

He sniffed the air towards me intently, eyes widening, "Youuuu," he sneered, "You're the reason I marked her in the first place. You tried to touch what was mine, so I had to. Someone had to put that little b*tch in her place."

I slammed my fists on the bars, "Don't you EVER speak about her like that!! She's not yours and she never will be!"

He scowled at me, "I think I had more of her than you probably ever will, so what does that say? I had her first, so she will always be mine!"

I smirked once more, "You weren't first. I believe another wolf took that title."

He growled loudly and shook at his chains, "How dare you say that!! I'll kill that little b*tch if that's true!"

I had had enough. I opened up the cell door and stepped in.

I punched him across the face, "I'll kill you if you keep speaking of her in that manner."

He spat and sneered at me, "I'll f*ck that little b*tch's brains out against her will until she submits to only me."

I growled loudly, causing the bars to shake, "Thank you for making this easy for me," I stated as I slit his throat and watched him bleed out in front of me.

I spat at him and walked out.

I didn't need his information anyways. Dark Moon already let slip that their truce with Redwood may end over a female wolf, Woods, intended for Redwood's heir. I had a feeling that this wolf may be Kaileigh.

I walked out into the night air with my cigarette lit. At least that piece of sh*t Axel isn't around anymore.

I threw my cigarette to the ground and looked up at the night sky.

I'm coming for you Kaileigh. Be ready.

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!