Chapter 17

This summer cannot go by any slower. Axel gets back today with my father after going to meet up with other Alphas in the surrounding areas. They have only been gone for a few days, I think, but based on Axel's messages, he's not waiting on me any longer.

Oh, speak of the devil.

Axel: Be ready for me, little wolf. We arrive tonight.

Me: What do you mean, Axel?

Axel: You have made me wait long enough. I have been patient with you, Kaileigh. Tonight, your wolf is submitting or I will make you submit.

Me: You can't make me do anything.

Axel: Don't test me, little one. Don't forget that you are mine. I better not smell any wolf on you or else.

Me: Seeing as you have had me watched everyday you've been gone, I don't know how that would even be possible.

Axel: You know how I feel about you sassing me, Kaileigh. We are boarding now, so just be ready. I don't want to have to go to your father again.

Me: So, you're why he called me in before you left?!

I knew it had to be him. I never understood why my father would have just randomly called me in to talk about Axel. Well, at least for that reason.

A few hours later I heard the fourth floor hall creak. They must be home. I sniffed the air and could smell my father...and Axel. I slouched further into bed and tried to pretend to be asleep. I knew Axel would probably come in here.

A few moments later, I heard my door open and footsteps approach after a click of the door. Did he really just lock my door? I shut my eyes harder.

"I know you are awake, Kaileigh. There's no use hiding."

I slowly opened my eyes to see Axel's grey ones staring back at me in the darkness. In what seemed like less than three seconds, Axel flipped me on to my back and was towering over me. He had a devilish grin plastered on his face as he stared me down.

"What-what are you doing, Axel?"

"Claiming what's mine," He coldly and flatly stated.

"What?! No, you can't mark me, Axel please!"

"I'm not marking you...yet. Just getting your wolf to submit to me," and with that he crashed his lips to mine. He kissed me with force and dominance.

I struggled against him, trying to squirm free. He just pressed himself to me, "You're not getting away from me that easily little wolf."

*more mature scene in book 'Eros'*

He crashed his lips to mine as one hand held my hands above my head and the other began rubbing the side of my waist. I continued to squirm, but it was still useless. Axel started kissing and nipping at my neck as his hands roamed my body. I whimpered at his touch and tried to wriggle free once more, "Axel, please..."

"Shh...Kaileigh. Just submit to me already."

I kept squirming against him, fighting his every move. My body was betraying me; only reacting to the physical touch and not the fact that it was all unwanted.

Axel paused for a moment and pulled something out of his pocket. I couldn't tell what it was at first due to the darkness, but soon realized it was some kind of fabric when he wrapped it around my wrists and tied it to the bed frame.

"What the hell, Axel?! Let me go!!!!" I screamed at him.

He slapped me across the face, "Shut your mouth before you wake up the whole house. I can make you shut up if you would rather," Axel stated as his devilish grin returned. I just whimpered and cowered back.

A low growl rumbled from his throat as he crashed his lips back on mine and tried to demand entrance with his tongue.

"Don't deny me. I can be easy on you or rough. Take your pick."

He crashed he lips back on mine, biting my bottom lip and trying to gain entrance again.  When I denied him once more, he dug his nails into me painfully, causing my to gasp. He used this moment to dominate me, crashing his lips onto mine with force, darting his tongue in.

Axel bent down and started kissing my inner thigh. I could feel his canines extend, but I didn't know why. Suddenly, I am stricken with pain as his canines tore through my flesh on my thigh. I whimpered as he licked the area.

"Now anyone who dares to touch you will know that you belong to me," he states proudly.

He starts kissing me again as he teases my body, forcing my body to react to him. He continues until he's satisfied at my state of undoing. I want to scoff at him, but my heavy breathing prevents me. Axel undoes the ties restraining my wrists and I slowly sit up. I start to get up to go rinse off, but Axel catches my wrist and pulls me on top of his sitting body.

"Who said you were done yet?," he smirks. I just stare at him, confused, "You haven't taken care of me yet."

"Wha-I-I've never done that before. I wouldn't know what to do," I reply worriedly.

"There's a first time for everything," Axel simpers out.

He forces me to fall down on him as his thumb rubs my bottom lip, "Let's see what that pretty little mouth of yours can do."

                                        * * *

I finally cough and just growl at him, "A**hole."

Axel snarls at me and pins me back down on the bed, "Don't forget that I can do a lot worse."

He flips me onto my side and pulls me into him. I try to wriggle free from his grasp. Axel growls lowly, "Stop trying to get away from. Just go to sleep."

I squirm some more, but eventually give up as it just causes his grip to tighten on me. I sigh and just lay there, eventually drifting to sleep.

Please vote and comment!
Thank you!
Follow me for more!