Chapter 6

He was with Luke and Bryan again. They all sauntered up, pulling up chairs with them. Megan rolled her eyes and Lily blushed since Bryan was near her. Zander just looked at me and then the drink at the table.

"You're drinking?," he asked me.

Before I could reply Megan chimed in, "Gotta loosen them up before I drag them to karaoke!"

Zander raised his brows, "Karaoke, little lamb?"

I just continued to eat my cake, ignoring him. He grabbed my hand and ate my piece of cake that was on the fork.

"Hey!," I scoffed.

"Well that got you to talk," he winked.

I rolled my eyes, "Megan wants to do karaoke at some place near here."

"At The Cedar Room?," Luke asked.

"You can't get in there like that," Bryan pointed out.

"We were heading there before we stumbled upon you, lamb," Zander stated causing me to look them all up and down. They were dressed up more than us. Not fancy club apparel, but not super casual wear either.

"Do you even have IDs?," he continued.

"Lily does," I stated.

"You really want to go?," Zander asked us.

We all nodded causing him to sigh, " Fine. I can get you girls in if you all change clothes."

Megan squealed as we all got up. I went with Lily to go pay, along with Megan's card. Megan was too busy asking how we needed to dress. When Lily and I came back out Megan was hugging Zander, causing me to give a quizzical look. It felt weird seeing that, but I shook it off.

Lily, Megan, and I started walking off when Zander threw his arm over my shoulders. I looked up at him puzzled.

"I can't help you get in if I'm not with you," he smirked.

Bryan and Luke came jogging up shortly after, stuffing themselves with burritos. Lily giggled causing Bryan to wink at her while he stuffed his face.

I grabbed Megan in so I could whisper, "They just need to hook up already."

Megan started laughing as Zander coughed. I knew he heard what I had said thanks to his werewolf hearing. I quickly nudged him with my elbow as we kept walking. Moments later Megan jerked my arm towards her as we entered into a store full of dresses and shoes.

"I thought we didn't have to be that dressed up," I asked.

"Yeah, but it's easier and we'll look hot. So, come on," Megan stated as she grabbed Lily's and my arms.

An eternity later...well, it seemed like it was. Megan approved our wardrobe changes as we headed to checkout. She had us each get a couple dresses and shoes, saying we would get use out of them later on. We paid for the clothes and headed towards one of the bathrooms near Lily's car so we could put the bags up afterwards.

Megan walked out wearing a super short fitted green dress that had a deep v neck and spaghetti straps. She paired it with some gold strappy heels. Lily had on a vibrant blue halter dress that flared out and ended just above her knees. She had on some simple nude block heels with it. I let my hair loose into it's messy curls from the bun as I stepped out wearing a low scoop style neck fitted black dress that ended mid thigh with two small slits. I paired it with some strappy black block heels. I walked over to Megan and Lily who were fixing their makeup and hair at the mirrors in the bathroom.

"Omg! You look amazing!," Lily blurts out towards me.

I blush, "Thanks! You both look stunning!"

"Lily is going to knock Bryan dead," Megan winked.

Lily turned bright red and shook her head, "Yeah right...anyways, let me do your makeup Kaileigh!"

She gave me a bold cat eye winged liner look with dark lashes, a small amount of blush, and some red lipstick.

"Where did all this makeup come from?" I asked.

Megan just smirked and showed me her bag.

"What the...it's like the Mary Poppins bag in there!," I laughed.

We quickly dropped our bags off at Lily's car as we headed to The Cedar Room where we were meeting the boys. It was dark out now, about 8pm. Jeez we take forever.

We finally made our way to the venue and were looking around for Zander, Bryan, and Luke. I was beginning to think they ditched us when Zander walked out the door and stood next to the bouncer. He looked towards us and locked eyes with me. He smirked as lust swirled in his eyes. He quickly shook his head and called out for us.

We sauntered over to where Zander was telling the bouncer we were with him. The bouncer ushered us through and we all headed inside the loud, bustling building.

It was packed. Sweaty bodies glided around the small dance floor. Music swayed through the air. Tall tables surrounded the small stage that was playing music. Bottles and glasses glistened in the colored lights. It was like a mix between a club and a live music bar. The small stage was being set up for karaoke by a worker in black. Another worker was sitting nearby with a signup paper for it.

Zander put his hand on the small of my back and ushered me forward with the group. I could see Luke and Bryan at a table by the stage with beers in their hands. How does everyone keep getting drinks without a problem?!

Girls were drooling at Zander and glaring at me. Stupid Zander having his hand on me...not that I really minded. My family would kill me if they saw me right now. Father would never approve. Damian would be pissed.

I shook my thoughts from my head. Tonight I was just going to have fun.

Thank you!
Please vote and comment!
Follow for more!