19 | just fuck me already jeon

"Oh, come on, just a hug. That's all I'm yearning for right now, Park," Jungkook's dramatic and sarcastic tone echoed.

"Shut up. I refuse! I'll never hug you. And definitely not right now."

"Fucking come back here!"

Jimin sprinted toward his room, swiftly entering, slamming the door shut, and securing it. Leaning against the door, he panted heavily, placing a hand on his chest and exhaling. "Ah, damn!"

"Open the door, midget!"

Jungkook's frustrated voice echoed outside, eliciting a smirk from Jimin. "Disappear, muscle pig!" he retorted, reveling in Jungkook's futile door-banging, which only fueled his amusement.

"Jimin, come out!"

"Nope!"

"Ughh!" Jungkook, teeth gritted, stormed away from the door.

Jimin pressed his ear to the door, frowned at the silence, and, after a brief pause, slowly turned the doorknob. Peeking outside, he confirmed the coast was clear, swung the door open, and stepped into the corridor.

"Did he really walk away?" he pondered, scanning both sides of the hallway. A victorious smirk adorned his face as he stood in the corridor, hands on his waist, reminiscent of a triumphant victor.

Turning to head back to his room, Jimin's eyes widened at the sight of a flour-covered Jungkook. A wicked smirk played on Jungkook's handsome face, arms crossed on his broad chest. Jimin momentarily forgot how to breathe, a flicker of fear crossing his face as he stared at the imposing alpha.

"You're dead, Jimin." Omega reminded himself inside his head.

Jimin gulped as Jungkook started walking towards him, arms now resting at his sides. The smirk on Jungkook's face only intensified Jimin's fear, and his feet felt glued to the spot, captivated by the alpha's dominating aura and dark hazel brown eyes, staring at him like prey ready to be devoured.

Jimin's heartbeat accelerated, legs shaking slightly at Jungkook's heavy, manly scent. He had no energy left to run again; any attempt would result in swift capture and a harsher punishment.

"Don't even think about running away again. You can't escape me, midget," Jungkook's husky whisper sent shudders through Jimin, his body reacting to the alpha's voice and scent.

Jungkook stood right in front of him, just a few feet away. In the blink of an eye, Jungkook held Jimin by the waist, prompting a surprised gasp. Jimin's eyes flinched at the close proximity, breath becoming uneven.

Jimin gulped as he saw Jungkook move closer to his face, closing his eyes while his hands rested lazily on Jungkook's shoulders. Their chests almost touched, Jimin feeling Jungkook's breath on his lips, causing another harsh gulp. Jimin's body was under Jungkook's control; his legs felt like jelly, and his heartbeat embarrassingly loud.

Jungkook, observing Jimin's face, closed his eyes, his focus on the pinkish, plump lips before him. He fought against the temptation, reminding himself he had a boyfriend. But Jimin, looking like an angel in his arms, made conflicting thoughts arise.

Jimin's breath hitched as Jungkook moved his face to the crook of his neck. Jimin bit his lower lip to suppress any noise, feeling embarrassed by his loud heartbeat. Another gulp followed as Jungkook's nose touched the side of his neck, flour-covered but embraced by the alpha's actions.

Jungkook's eyes shut, controlling his wolf, growling at Jimin's strawberry-like scent. Moving away, he smirked as flour coated Jimin's face. Jungkook continued his teasing by brushing his cheeks against Jimin's, evoking a suppressed moan.