03 | minjae

Jungkook occupied his expansive room, casually scrolling through his phone. Seated shirtless on the bed, he was gearing up for a club meeting scheduled later. However, his plans were momentarily derailed by an email from his employee, emphasizing the Alpha's commitment to prioritizing work.

Taehyung entered the room, finding Jungkook lounging shirtless on the bed. The allure of Jungkook's broad chest and chiseled abs prompted an involuntary, subtle lick of Taehyung's lips. Despite the tempting sight, Taehyung was acutely aware of the lingering tension from their earlier conflict that needed addressing.

Approaching the bed, Taehyung noticed Jungkook deeply engaged in a phone conversation. Giving him a quick glance, Jungkook rose from the bed. "Yeah! We'll be there in about an hour," he conveyed while picking up a pair of black pants from the other side of the bed.

Jungkook continued his conversation, multitasking as he attempted to wear the pants as if they were a shirt. "What?! No, no! Not today. I'll send you the emails tomorrow, or my secretary can handle that," he discussed over the phone, seemingly oblivious to the clothing mix-up. Suppressing laughter, Taehyung couldn't resist playfully snatching the pants away, adding a light-hearted touch to the moment.

Taehyung grabbed the black shirt from the bed, helping Jungkook slip into it while he juggled a phone conversation. "Yeah, okay! See you there," Jungkook responded, tossing his phone onto the bed with a sigh.

Stepping in front of Jungkook, Taehyung took charge of buttoning the shirt along his shoulders. Their eyes briefly met, but Taehyung quickly looked away. "We've got to head to a club. You need to accompany me with the reports I gave you yesterday," Jungkook informed, and Taehyung nodded, focusing on the task at hand.

"Jungkook," Taehyung softly spoke, and he hummed in response. "I'm sorry," Taehyung apologized, and he sighed.

"Leave it! I'll do it myself," Jungkook insisted, gesturing towards the shirt buttons. Despite the insistence, Taehyung continued buttoning the shirt.

"I said leave it!" Jungkook's voice rose as he stepped back, and Taehyung lowered his gaze. Jungkook could sense Taehyung's distress, realizing he was on the verge of tears.

Damn it, Jungkook! What's wrong with you? How could you make your baby cry?

Jungkook stared at Taehyung, who remained fixated on the floor, visibly apprehensive. I mean, who wouldn't be afraid of this pure-blood? "Look at me," Jungkook ordered, but Taehyung hesitated to comply.

Sighing, Jungkook approached Taehyung, taking his hand and placing it on his chest. Taehyung looked up into his eyes, puzzled. "What? Button my shirt, baby," Jungkook instructed, eliciting a small smile from Taehyung.

As Taehyung began buttoning the shirt, he couldn't help but ask, "Jungkook, are you still mad at me?" hoping for a favorable response.

"How can I be mad at my baby?" Jungkook replied, and Taehyung beamed, now looking directly at him. "You're not mad?" Taehyung sought confirmation, and alpha nodded with a smile.

Overwhelmed with relief, Taehyung enveloped his boyfriend in a bone-crushing hug. "I love you!" Taehyung declared, squeezing even tighter, prompting a small cough from Jungkook. "Ahh, baby!" Alpha winced, and Taehyung pulled away immediately. "What happened?" He asked with concern.

"You almost crushed me, you know that?" Jungkook teased, and Taehyung playfully hit his arm before hugging him again. Jungkook smiled, returning the embrace. "I love you too, baby. So much," Alpha expressed.