15 | remember the rules

In the expansive kitchen of the grand mansion, Taehyung was engrossed in culinary endeavors, a harmonious hum accompanying his cooking. The serene ambiance was interrupted by Jimin's entrance, cradling a dainty kitten in his arms. Taehyung's grin widened as he promptly turned off the stove, hurrying over to inspect the charming feline more closely.

"Wow! She is absolutely adorable," Taehyung cooed, approaching Jimin and gently stroking the kitten's head. The tiny creature responded with a soft purr.

Jimin met Taehyung's gaze with a smile. "Yeah, she is," he agreed. Together, they brought the kitten into the heart of the kitchen.

"Do we have a little treat for this cutie?" Jimin inquired, following Taehyung into the kitchen. "I'm sure we do. Just a second."

Taehyung retrieved a jar of specially formulated cat-friendly broth from the counter, pouring a bit into a pet-safe bowl. "Here," he said, handing the bowl to Jimin. The latter carefully placed the kitten on the floor, reaching up to accept the bowl from Taehyung and positioning it in front of the eager cat.

The little creature gingerly approached the bowl, savoring the feline-friendly broth.

As Jimin stood up, he proposed, "We should give her a name."

"Want to keep her?" Taehyung inquired, resuming his cooking as he turned the stove back on.

"Yes!" Jimin enthused, then tempered his excitement. "I mean, if you guys don't mind having her in the mansion."

"Why would we mind, Chim? She's utterly charming. I'd be delighted to have her here. And don't worry about Jungkook; I'll handle that," Taehyung assured, earning an even broader smile from Jimin.

"Thanks, Tae."

"You're welcome."

"So, what should we name her?" Jimin asked. Taehyung hummed, pondering a fitting name for their newfound companion. A smile graced his lips as inspiration struck.

"Borahae."

"It's lovely. But isn't it a bit grand for such a little one?" Jimin questioned, a playful pout on his lips. "How about just Bora?"

"That's perfect. Bora is a charming name," Taehyung exclaimed, eliciting excited claps from Jimin.

"Do you like your name, Bora?" Jimin cooed at the kitten, receiving a tiny meow in response. Both Jimin and Taehyung chuckled at the endearing sight.

Curiosity piqued, Jimin leaned forward, inspecting the ingredients on the kitchen counter. "What are you cooking, by the way?" he asked, eager to unravel the culinary delights in progress.

"Tteokbokki," Taehyung declared.

"Wow. It smells incredible," Jimin remarked, savoring the delicious aroma wafting from the cooking food. Taehyung chuckled in response.

"Can I assist you with anything?" Jimin offered. Though Taehyung should have declined, he found himself wanting to spend time with Jimin, so he said, "Sure. Can you fry the sausages for me?"

Jimin nodded eagerly, heading to the counter to grab the sausages and cook them in a pan.

Unbeknownst to them, the kitten had slipped out of the kitchen unnoticed.

Meanwhile, Jungkook descended the stairs, clad in his usual black suit. He juggled his phone between his shoulder and ear while tying his tie. Once done, he reached for his phone. "Yeah, okay. I'll be there."

As he hung up, he felt something wet on his feet. Looking down, he discovered a kitten had peed on his black shoe. The little kitty, now cleaning her head with her claws, remained oblivious to the commotion.