14 | pillow fights & laughs

Jungkook changed into a comfortable pair of sweatpants after taking a shower. The electricity was still not working, and Daniel informed them that there was a serious problem in the main switchboard that would take some time to repair. Alpha walked out of the bathroom and found Taehyung standing near the nightstand, his back arched slightly, and his backside on display as he seemed to pull something out from the drawer near the bed.

Jungkook groaned at the heavenly sight in front of him that Taehyung didn't notice. Beta was pulling a candle from the nightstand and placing it on the table before lighting it. A hard smack on his ass made him gasp in surprise. He stood up immediately and turned around to find Jungkook smirking in front of him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung said as he placed his hand on his chest, feeling his racing heartbeat. "You scared the crap out of me!"

Jungkook chuckled as he pulled Taehyung closer by grabbing his arm. "I'm sorry. I couldn't help it when I saw you bent over in front of me like that."

Taehyung blushed as he lightly hit Jungkook's chest. "You pervert! I was about to light the candle, not putting on a show for you to watch."

"Oh, really?" Jungkook said as he moved his hand from Taehyung's lower back to his ass, squeezing it and making Taehyung jump a little, hiding his flustered expression in the crook of Jungkook's neck.

"I like seeing you bend over for me," Alpha whispered with a smirk on his face. Taehyung bit his lower lip and backed his head away from the crook of the Alpha's neck, looking at him. In a second, Alpha's lips were on Taehyung's, moving in sync. Taehyung wrapped his arms around Jungkook's neck and pulled him closer.

Jungkook bit onto his lower lip and sucked at it. Taehyung moaned as he tugged on Alpha's black locks. Taehyung fell onto the mattress while Alpha crawled on top of him. Alpha captured Beta's lips again. Taehyung gripped Jungkook's shoulders and continued moving his lips in sync with Jungkook.

A knock on the door snapped them out of the trance of each other. Taehyung immediately pushed Alpha off of him and stood up. Alpha groaned loudly at that and lay on the bed. Taehyung dusted his clothes and made himself look a little presentable as he walked towards the door and opened it.

"Jimin?" he said when his eyes landed on the Omega after opening the door. "What are you doing here?"

Jimin looked down, fiddling with his fingers. "Tae, I-I'm sorry for disturbing your sleep, but I'm scared of sleeping alone in the darkness."

"I wasn't sleeping, Jimin, so don't be sorry. We were just t-talking," Taehyung said, turning to see the alpha on the bed, who wore a displeased expression, not liking Jimin for disturbing their 'sleep.'

"Jungkook! Jimin can't sleep alone in the dark, so I'll go and make him sleep. Okay?" Taehyung informed, and the alpha frowned at that.

Alpha wanted to do a lot of things right now, but the fact that Jimin was their guest stopped him from doing so. It's their responsibility to make their guest comfortable.

"Let's go, Jimin," Taehyung said, taking Jimin's hand, and they walked out of the room, closing the door behind them.

They reached Jimin's room, and the first thing Taehyung did was draw the curtains from the window to let light enter the room.

"You should have removed the curtains," Taehyung exclaimed as Jimin sat on the bed. "The electricity will be repaired by tomorrow. You don't have to sleep like this every day. Okay?"

Taehyung laughed a bit, and Omega hummed. Taehyung walked towards the bed and sat next to the Omega. Jimin yawned, and Taehyung noticed it.

"Hey, why don't you lay down and try to sleep? I'll be sitting here. Okay?" Taehyung suggested, and Omega stopped yawning, glancing at the beta.