13 | dancing in the rain

The trio arrived home in the evening, greeted by an unexpected change in the weather—harsh winds swirling around them as they exited the car. The shift caught them off guard, especially considering the sunny morning they had experienced.

With the sun having set, the wind took control, causing everything in its path to flutter away. They sought refuge in the mansion, taking a moment to regroup.

Omega retreated to his room, yearning for a brief respite after a long day spent outdoors. Reflecting on the day, he couldn't help but express how wonderful it had been, relishing the company of Taehyung and Jungkook.

In the expansive room, Omega located the luggage tucked away in a corner, a silent acknowledgment that Jungkook had taken care of Jimin's belongings.

As Jimin unzipped the bag, he discovered a selection of comfortable clothing. With the weather cooling down, he opted for a warm shower and emerged dressed in a simple yellow shirt paired with black shorts, his thighs covered. Collapsing onto the bed with a heavy sigh, he found himself smiling at the day's memories.

The sound of rain tapping on the window interrupted his thoughts. Jimin, drawn to the natural rhythm, extended his hand to feel the raindrops. The sensation elicited giggles and a subtle shiver.

Closing his eyes, he leaned into the window, allowing the rain to cascade over his face. The refreshing moment was punctuated by laughter. Opening his eyes, he gazed down at the garden visible through the window.

His eyes narrowed as he spotted a delicate white kitten strategically sheltering itself from the rain. "Is it a kitten?" he mused to himself, captivated by the charming scene unfolding outside.

Jimin impulsively dashed from his room to the garden, attempting to shield his head with his hand to avoid the impending downpour.

His attempt to stay dry failed miserably as he stepped into the garden, rain soaking his clothes. Determined to find the kitten, he traversed the garden.

Spotting the shivering, drenched kitten in a corner, Jimin knelt down. "Here you are. I was looking for you, little kitty," he said, smiling as he gently caressed the wet fur, offering reassurance.

Lifting the kitten into his arms, Jimin smiled at its soft purrs, still in peaceful slumber.

"I can't bring you inside, you know. This isn't my home. But—" Jimin spoke while heading toward a large coconut tree in the backyard, carefully placing the kitten beneath it. "I can create a little sleeping place for you."

After procuring two wooden logs and a broad green coconut leaf, he fashioned a makeshift shelter by burying the logs and placing the leaf on top. Placing the kitten inside, he beamed at the result.

"Now you can sleep without getting wet," he declared, clapping and jumping with joy.

"Goodbye, kitten. I have to go now. See you tomorrow." Waving, he turned to make his way back to his room.

"Shit! I'm soaked," he exclaimed, eyeing his drenched clothes as the rain persisted.

Smiling widely, Jimin looked skyward and let the rain fall on his face. "Wait! I'm wet already. So, why not enjoy this weather?" Giggling, he jumped and stretched his arms, fully embracing the rain.