17 | it's high time now

Two weeks have passed since Jimin arrived at Jeon's mansion. During this time, Jimin has shared meaningful moments with both Taehyung and Jungkook. His connection with Taehyung feels stronger due to Taehyung's friendly and sweet nature, while Jungkook takes more time to open up socially.

Jimin and Taehyung have indulged in various activities, from mall visits to spending quality time at home, playing games, and experimenting with new recipes. Taehyung's cooking lessons have empowered Jimin to prepare meals independently. They also enjoyed a thrilling day at the amusement park, where Taehyung conquered his fear of heights with Jimin's enthusiastic encouragement.

Initially grappling with jealousy, Jungkook has come to understand the genuine happiness shared between Jimin and Taehyung. While their relationship hasn't evolved into a romantic one, Jungkook finds comfort in their daily bickering, considering it a unique charm that brightens his mornings.

Despite his demanding schedule, Taehyung encourages Jungkook to allocate at least an hour to spend with them. However, Taehyung hesitates to address a crucial matter verbally – their plan for Jimin to conceive a child. He grapples with initiating this delicate conversation, unsure if Jimin and Jungkook are ready for such a significant step.

Taehyung reflects on his surprising lack of jealousy regarding Jimin's intimate involvement, considering that the act is devoid of emotions, merely a means to achieve their shared goal. Despite being the one who initially proposed the idea, Taehyung finds himself nervous and embarrassed to broach the subject with Jimin and Jungkook, fearing any discomfort it may cause.

Sporting a nervous smile, Taehyung approached Jimin's room in the early morning light. With seven o'clock having come around, Jimin was likely already awake. Taehyung cleared his throat before knocking on the door. After a brief moment, Jimin opened the door, dressed in a comfy white shirt paired with black pants, a towel hanging on his shoulder as he dried his damp hair.

"Ohh, good morning, Tae!" Jimin chirped with his usual enthusiasm. He tossed the towel onto the couch in the corner, inviting Taehyung inside and closing the door behind him.

"Good morning, Chim! Nice outfit," Taehyung complimented with a smile, making his way towards the bed and taking a seat on the edge.

"You liked it?" Jimin asked, checking himself out in the mirror. Taehyung hummed in approval, running his hand through his own locks to ease any lingering tension.

"Well, thanks. You're looking good too. I mean, not just good—amazing. Forget that! You always look amazing," Jimin beamed, laughing as he joined Taehyung on the bed. Taehyung blushed at the compliment but took it in stride.

"Jimin, I wanted to talk to you about something," Taehyung said with a serious expression, trying to suppress any embarrassment about the impending conversation with the omega.

"What is it?" Jimin noticed the sudden change in Taehyung's demeanor, growing concerned. "Is everything alright?"

"Huh, yeah, it is! It's about you and Jungkook."

"What about me and him?"

"Jimin, you know, right? Why we brought you here to the mansion?"

Jimin nodded slightly, prompting Taehyung to sigh before continuing.

"It's been two weeks already, and I think you both have gotten to know each other enough. Now it's high time! You know what I'm talking about, right?"

"Y-Yeah?"

"Look," Taehyung took Jimin's hand in his, the omega still staring at his lap. "I'm not pressuring you or anything. If you think you need more time to be comfortable with Kook, you can tell me. He will wait for you; I know. But I really want a cute little baby in my arms soon. I can't wait to play with them. I don't want to force you to be quick at the same time because it's your body, so it should be your decision, not anyone else's."