45 | it hurts so good

The blonde omega turned three sixty and eyed the beautiful farmhouse built of wood. A handbag in his hand carried all his necessities for two days, which would come in handy during his stay here, away from Jeon's mansion and everyone else, on an isolated island situated on the outskirts of Seoul. The place was much more beautiful than Jimin had thought it would be. It smelled like a sweet, earthy scent, and the air was filled with the perfect amount of moisture and dryness, like petrichor.

It was like the same smell when dry soil shakes hands with wet rain, creating heavenly sounds that are music to our ears. Jimin liked this place much more than the mansion because it felt like home. Well, it didn't matter because wherever his two boyfriends and his child are, that place becomes his home.

Jimin didn't want to leave Jaemin alone because the latter was just five months old, but his friends insisted he go with Jungkook and Taehyung and spend some quality time with them.

It was Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi's plan. They noticed how the three of them were completely involved in taking care of Jaemin, twenty-four seven, and they forgot that they were boyfriends and should be acting like that with each other—going on dates and stuff.

So they made this plan of sending the three of them to Jungkook's farmhouse, which was located in an isolated place so that they could concentrate on each other, away from everything else. While the duty of taking care of Jaemin was taken by Jin, Hoseok, and Yoongi. The omega wasn't convinced because he knew they all bicker more and work less, and he didn't want Jaemin to cry without his and his two boyfriends' presence. But when Taehyung and Jungkook also told him that the plan was good and they should go on a holiday for a few days. They trusted Jin with the baby because the latter was good with kids; he knew how to handle the infant better than Hoseok and Yoongi. If it weren't for Jin, the omega still might not have come.

The farmhouse was neither too large nor too small, comprising a bedroom, a kitchenette attached to the living room, which boasted a couch and two sofas arranged in front of a fireplace, two bathrooms—one attached to the bedroom and the other outside. Stairs adjacent to the kitchen led to another bedroom upstairs. Jimin favored the upstairs bedroom, primarily for its balcony offering a breathtaking yet almost surreal landscape view.

Jimin set his bag on the nightstand and began rummaging for comfortable clothes, only to discover a bottle nestled inside. His brows furrowed in confusion as he scrutinized the bottle. He distinctly recalled not placing it in his bag, let alone purchasing it. Recognition dawned, however, when he realized it was a bottle of lubricant, reminiscent of those Jungkook used during their intimate moments. A crimson hue tinged his cheeks as memories of that night flooded his mind.

Puzzled by its presence, he traced back to when Hoseok and Yoongi handed him his bag before departing the mansion. "Seriously? I'll kill you both when I come back!" he cursed aloud, shaking his head in disbelief.

"Jimin, what would you like for lunch?" Jungkook's voice interrupted his thoughts as he entered the room, catching Jimin off guard. Swiftly concealing the bottle behind his back, Jimin turned around to face Jungkook, his heart racing.

Observing Jimin's hesitation, Jungkook narrowed his eyes. "Jimin, I think I asked you something."

Jimin struggled to find his words, eventually managing, "Uh, yeah. What did you say?"

"I asked what you want for lunch. We've been traveling since morning. You must be hungry."

"Oh, I'm fine with anything," Jimin replied quickly.