21 | pregnant?

"Woah! A kitten!" Kiwoo exclaimed with unbridled enthusiasm as he darted into the mansion, his eyes lighting up at the sight of a white kitten on the ground. Racing towards the tiny creature, he gently caressed its velvety fur. "She's so soft! And cute too." Kiwoo cradled the kitten, his attention caught by Taehyung entering the mansion. With an infectious smile, he hurried towards Taehyung.

"Taetae hyungie! Look, I found a kitten! It's so cute." Kiwoo chirped excitedly, showcasing the feline to Taehyung, who couldn't help but chuckle at his infectious excitement. "Her name is Bora," Taehyung informed, running his fingers through the cat's fur. "Bora?!" Kiwoo cheered, and Taehyung nodded with a fond smile.

Kiwoo turned his attention back to the cat. "Hi Bora! I'm Kiwoo." He introduced himself to the cat, receiving a meow in response. "Hyung! She said meow! Does that mean she wants to be my friend?" Kiwoo asked innocently, and Taehyung laughed before nodding. "Yes! She wants to be your friend, Kiwoo."

Taehyung's gaze then shifted to Jimin, engrossed in a phone call in the living room. Jungkook entered the mansion, and Kiwoo eagerly ran towards him, still holding onto Bora, earning a warm smile from Taehyung.

*

"I'll come on one condition."

"And what's that?" Jimin asked, crossing his arms with a raised brow.

"If you give me Hoseok's number, then I can think of coming over," Yoongi said, feigning contemplation. Jimin smirked. "Oh, so you're somewhat interested in him?" Jimin teased, prompting a nervous laugh from Yoongi. "No!" Yoongi replied, and Jimin's smirk widened.

"Okay, I'll text you his phone number. Now, come over."

"Yeah, oka—"

"Taehyung?" Jimin interrupted upon spotting Beta in the mansion. "Okay, hyung, bye now!" Jimin hung up abruptly, leaving Yoongi no chance to respond.

"Taehyungie!"

"Jiminie!"

Both extended their arms and rushed towards each other, reminiscent of a scene from a K-drama where characters reunite after a prolonged separation. Jungkook and Kiwoo, initially immersed in their discussion about Bora, turned to witness the heartfelt reunion.

Taehyung and Jimin embraced, their smiles capturing the joy of the moment. Jungkook and Kiwoo observed with bemused expressions. Uncomfortable with Taetae hyung's closeness to someone other than his superhero, Kiwoo tugged on Jungkook's coat, handing the cat to him. Jungkook, wearing a mildly disgusted expression, set the cat down. "Go away! You dirty cat!" he exclaimed, but Bora sauntered away with indifference.

Taehyung and Jimin gently pulled away, creating a brief space between them. "I missed you, Chim!" Taehyung chirped, evoking a joyous jump from Jimin, reminiscent of a five-year-old reuniting with his mother after an extended absence. "I missed you too, Tae," replied Taehyung, their attention diverted to a child approaching them.

"Taetae hyung!" Kiwoo exclaimed, extending grabby hands toward Taehyung, who eventually scooped him up. Kiwoo embraced Taehyung tightly, leaving Jimin momentarily puzzled. "Kiwoo-ah! What happened?" Taehyung inquired as Kiwoo released the hug and turned to Jimin.

"This is my hyung! Only I can hug him," Kiwoo declared, embracing Taehyung again, drawing a chuckle from Taehyung. Jimin chuckled at the boy's endearing nature, covering his mouth, while Jungkook simply rolled his eyes. "Jimin, don't mind him. He's just like that," Taehyung reassured, and Jimin nodded. "It's fine, Tae. He's adorable."

"Kiwoo-ah! Come on! Be a good boy and introduce yourself," Taehyung urged, giving Kiwoo's back a gentle pat. Kiwoo turned to Jimin once more. "Hi, I'm Kiwoo," he said, extending his hand to Jimin, who greeted him with a warm smile. "Hey, Kiwoo! I'm Jimin. Nice to meet you," Jimin responded, shaking the kid's hand, eliciting giggles from Kiwoo. "He's cute. I like you, Jimin hyung." Kiwoo clapped his hands, and both shared wide smiles.