43 | the road to the hospital

Time flew by, and Jimin found himself nine months into his pregnancy, his body undergoing profound changes in the past five months. His stomach had expanded significantly, now twice its size compared to five months ago. Jungkook and Taehyung became increasingly cautious and attentive to Jimin's needs, making sure he didn't unnecessarily exert himself.

Opting to work from home, they took a leave from the office, allowing them to concentrate fully on Jimin and their impending parenthood. They set forth some guidelines until the baby's arrival, with the primary rule being never to leave the pregnant omega alone.

Anticipating the possibility of an imminent hospital visit for delivery, they had chosen a hospital approximately fifteen minutes away from the mansion. They found comfort in knowing that they could swiftly transport Jimin in case of any emergency. The doctor, Chanyeol, who had been attending to Jimin's needs, remained in constant contact with Jungkook, with their exchanged phone numbers ensuring a seamless communication channel.

Chanyeol was set to oversee Jimin's delivery, a fact that Jimin hadn't disclosed to anyone. Secretly pleased that Chanyeol would be handling the delivery, Jimin had previously mentioned the doctor's attractiveness to Taehyung and Jungkook, triggering a mild bout of jealousy from both. "Jealousy is a disease; may you cure soon," Jimin playfully remarked that day.

Everything was planned and decided.

Except for one thing: the baby's name. The three of them sat in the living room that morning to discuss names for the child, a task that often led to bickering due to their inability to reach a decision. Jungkook was convinced the baby would be a boy, while Jimin and Taehyung weren't so sure.

This uncertainty led to frequent squabbles as Jungkook insisted on suggesting boy names. However, with Jimin already nine months pregnant, they decided it was time to be more serious and settle on a name.

In the preceding months, another significant change occurred: Taehyung and Jungkook moved into Jimin's room, bringing all their belongings with them. When they shared this news with Jimin, he was overjoyed, as he never enjoyed sleeping or being alone.

The room was spacious enough for all three of them to coexist comfortably. Jimin was particularly delighted to learn that they weren't just staying together but also sharing a bed. The memory of the night when Jungkook and Taehyung surprised him, asking him to be their boyfriend, was etched in Jimin's mind.

Though the beta was intoxicated that night, what unfolded was not meant to happen. However, what transpired on the day of the surprise was genuine—all three of them sharing kisses, each filled with consents and genuine emotions.

After that innocent kiss, the atmosphere became charged, and soon, they found themselves entangled in each other's arms. Jimin vividly remembered the sensations: Taehyung's soft lips pressing against his own plump ones, Jungkook's thin lips adorning his neck and collarbones with hickeys, their breaths mingling as their bodies pressed together, and the electric feeling that lingered when their hands explored his entire body. The memory of that night held a special place in Jimin's mind and heart.

On that particular day, Jimin felt a slight disappointment when Jungkook and Taehyung halted their actions after leaving a mark on him. No clothes were shed, no lubricant or condoms were involved—nothing at all. They explained that they shouldn't proceed further because Jimin was pregnant, and they didn't want to harm him in any way. Jungkook, being an alpha, understood that a vulnerable omega like Jimin, especially in his pregnant state, might not handle him well.

Though Jimin desired to continue and indulge in their desires, he refrained from insisting, recognizing that they were right. The baby's well-being should take precedence over any other pleasures, including sexual ones.