🌙1| Throwback

💎

"Utazimala!" a young voice alarmed following a continuous thunderstorm. It was totally monstrous, cloudy and rainy. Lightening struck everywhere. The trees were dancing to the tune of the wind,rustling to and fro for their precious lives. Only two individuals were left behind.

"You can't escape this time!" another voice echoed following him around  but he could not see well due to the fog. "You won't find me ...even if you try!" the voice answered trying to hide among the smoky areas with an unnoticed face. The pursuer had a strict face, with scars all around his hand looking so pale as harmattan and joining his hand to do something.

"Dan ti ut mo ma sin talaman kata zin ." the young voice yelled again and the smoke disappeared. Suddenly, there was noisy calmness everywhere. The two faded gradually and only one of them was left to talk to himself.

"Damn you! I'll kill you even if you bury yourself! The other voice screamed,echoing in the deserted place. "Zuta!" he exclaimed energetically and disappeared into the midst.

The forest trees moved violently against each other. The sun rays shone directly on the sun providing heat. The chirping of birds were heard with flowers opening up to sunlight and bees hurrying up before night approaches to gather honey .The atmosphere was too hot for beach time.

The sounds of students' footsteps drew closer revealing a tertiary institution full of students on their break, others cheering players while some playing basketball and the rest serving as audience.

"Wait, Clara," Nathan muttered racing towards me as I was running to the exit to change. I turned back and saw my childhood friend calling out to me.  Taking a deep breath, I slowed my pace so he could catch up. "You didn't come for biology classes?" Nathan said panting and I nodded.

"I was late so I didn't bother." He looked at me laughing. His lips pursed for a moment when I returned a light smile. Throwing his eyes hapazardly, it felt as if he wanted to say something which he found difficult to.

"Meet me at the lovers bench I want to show you something." As I checked the time on my watch, my eyes widened in surprise.

I nodded again before giving him a high five. He winked an eye at me. This kind of made me confused. Looking back, he adds, "Don't forget." I rushed back to the dressing room.

When I opened the door, Jess, Tricia and Kate and Lucy sat opposite each other taking off their cheerleader boots and untying their hair.

"So how was it?" I rattled trying to locate a seat near them. "You did pretty well there Clara." Jess commented and smiled at me.

Tricia, on the other hand did something I wasn't expecting. She looked at me in horror and said, " Don't you have class now?" I freaked out checking my watch.

Sighing, I lifted my head and glared at all of them. "You're right, see you guys later." Smiling lightly at them, I knew I was really late so I tried to speed up and run out.

I saw other girls moving towards the same direction so I joined them. In the midst of the chaos I couldn't see my foot nor anything. The atmosphere was so noisy as everyone wanted to reach the class on time. Fortunately, the chaos cleared on time, but my books had fallen down when I crashed with someone. As I gathered them, I saw below me a boy in black long boots probably about sixteen to seventeen years in all black: black men jeans , black t-shirt with white spots drawing a star and a watch as I gradually stood up.