🌙16|Murder

Squeezing my eyes, I think I know why she was calling me. Did the police come here to complain about my absence already? Sighing, I hanged my bag over Tricia's shoulder and turned to the creepy looks on everyone's faces. I was completely shocked to be called to the principal office again. Tricia and Jess sighed too and accompanied me along the hallway.

Realizing that everyone was still glaring at me,I couldn't help but feel anxious. Just when I hadn't even recovered from being attacked by a vampire, I was in trouble with the police too. Although I tried to inquire from Jess, I didn't get anything from Tricia too.

I suddenly realized that I hadn't seen Kate around today. Was she avoiding me now? I guess I have to find her when lectures are over. The only thing I heard from them as we walked was to be myself and tell the truth no matter the pressure they put on me.

Tell the truth? I have been doing that ever since, but they don't believe me. I wonder how I'm going to prove my innocence to s vampire who's whereabouts are unknown. What was his purpose of leaving my picture on the corpse? How did he even get my picture?

Lowering my eyes, I spotted Adrian walking in from the main entrance. Walking along with his basketball colleagues, he stopped by as our eyes met. I turned away immediately closing my eyes right in front of them. Tricia and Jess turned to my previous direction and returned curious gazes.

"Are you also fighting with him? Clara?" Jess asked but I didn't reply to her question. I started walking forward quickly to avoid him. At least, until I figure myself out. His friends slowly followed his gaze and returned puzzled looks.

"Isn't she the one?" His other friend, Scott nodded before turning to Adrian. "You're right. She was kissing Nathan a few days back. I'm sure it's her!" As a mixture of melancholy emotions took over his face, he saw Nathan walking in from the entrance with his friends.

"She's in hot soup now with the police. You should steer from her." Glaring at Nathan as he passed by him, his eyes began to waver in silence. It took him a few minutes to end his thoughts and walk away. "Hey! Wait for us!" Scott and Eric commented as they watched him march away.

As they raised their hands, they run after him holding their bags in place along the hallway.

As I walked through the halls, each student stared at me weirdly. Car patrols and press had started surrounding the school. I could see numerous car patrols parking at the school's lot. Stepping out simultaneously, they marched towards the entrance.

Students quickly stepped out of the way when microphones were placed in front of them. "As we speak, we're in front of the famous Beverly Hills. Can you give an account of her story? How did she actually die?"

Being bombarded with these questions, a young girl rushed to stand behind her boyfriend shaking her head. When the other students approaching the school saw the press running after the students around, they turned back quickly.

The security guards immediately rushed to block them as they tried to invade the school with their cameras. Blocking the entrance with their hands, the press still tried to force their way in.

"I heard the suspect to both murders is a student here. Can we speak to her?"

Biting my lip, u turned away from the window when two press supporters spotted me upstairs. Yelling, they pointed to the second floor igniting the agitation of the crowd. Trying to force their way in, mire security guards began racing over to assist their comrades.

Both murders? Who died again? Why am I a suspect to that death too? I didn't get much time to think about this properly when I heard my name from the speakers. Taking in a deep breath, I knocked the door waiting to be called in. As I walked towards the principal, I found her seated next to a group of detectives, two built police men and Kate's parents.