🌙13|Problems

Walking along the hallway, I could feel everyone's gaze on me. These gazes weren't just gazes but creepy ones. I looked away and walked to the locker room. Just as I made my way to the locker room, I could still hear murmurs with my name blended in. "Do you think she's involved?"

"Could she be the one?" Hearing this, I turned to the two girls who exchanged that conversation. They quickly sealed their lips and started walking out on me. Puzzled, I turned to my locker and began packing my needed books into my bag. My phone buzzed again. But when I tried ti open it, it went off.

  "Gosh. I forgot to even charge it." Sighing, I dropped it in my bag and marched towards my class. My arms were borrowed right when I got back to the hallway. With a sudden pull, Tricia dragged me towards a wall.

  "Did you see the message I sent you?" I shook my head and took out my turned off phone. "Not really. I only know that another girl is dead." She let out a heavy sigh and stared right at me worriedly. "Have a look then," she rescinded passing her phone to me.

As I looked down on her phone, I saw an article of another dead girl's case  But as I lowered my eyes, I found something written on the dead body. With a sharp tool, I could see a carving over her forehead. My full name was actually carved on a dead body's forehead.

"What t-the?" I screamed shaking while holding the picture. My name had been carved on the body all over her body but I know nothing about her death. I don't even know who she is. I have nothing to do with her!

"Clara, do you know anything about this? You're the only one with that full name in Beverly," Jess questioned while folding her lips. My fingers slipped and dropped her phone on the floor. She sighed and got down to pick up her phone. Fortunately, it was still working.

"Clara? Can you hear me?" I lifted my head puzzled with a look of petrify in my eyes. I couldn't talk much, and in fact I couldn't. No wonder everyone was looking at me with creepy eyes ever since I got here. Who was trying to pin her death on me?

As we spoke, Nathan located me amongst the crowd and started ti hurriedly approach me with his bag behind him. Everyone in the hallway was still looking at me even as I stood with her.

 "I can't take this anymore! You know what, I need to breathe. Later," I debated. Before she could utter a word, I turned my back on her and rushed outside. My feet stumble as I met Adrian at the end of the hallway. Folding my lips, I looked away and lowered my head to brush past him. He turned to my direction watching me sadly after I brushed past him. Turning to the suspicious looks following me, he moved to the locker room.

As Nathan marched towards me, his friends caught up and hung their arms around him. He lifted their arms and turned to them curiously. "Don't tell me you're going to look for her? She's a suspect of murder!" Bryan nodded too and retorted, "She's not worth it. I mean she left you for a whole year without any contact." He rolled his eyes and grabbed Bryan by his collar, fuming with anger.

  "Nathan! Hold it there! Calm down," one of his, Bryan said trying to take his hands off Patrick. He yanked his hand off and returned a furious stare before walking out on them. As he adjusted his collar from his harsh grip, he shook his head watching him run after me. Following me outside, I stopped at the garden in front of the school. I could hear consistent footsteps so I had to stop and find out who it was.

Holding my breath, I turned around while a cold wind brushed over my body. With my hair floating in the air, my eyes started to waver looking into my eyes.

   "I-It's you?" He nodded but furrowed his eyebrows noticing my tone. It was obvious I was expecting someone else in his place. With a sigh, I lowered my eyes and looked away.