Make A Wish - Yeongyu

Beomgyu fake smiled as he received the 15th birthday card with 5 dollars in it. He didn't want any of this, all he wanted was a boyfriend. Beomgyu's mom smiled as she brought out a cake with a lighted candle shaped into the shape of a 16 on it. Beomgyu stood awkwardly as everybody sang 'Happy birthday' to him. He didn't know where to look so he awkwardly looked at the floor, a tight lipped smile on his face.

"Make a wish Beomgyu." Beomgyu smiled, clasping his hands together. He closed his eyes. I wish for the perfect boyfriend. He blew the candle out. The rest of the day carried on as planned which left Beomgyu exhausted by the end of it. Beomgyu huffed as he lied down in his bed, he stared at his ceiling for a bit before falling asleep.

***

Beomgyu woke up to the smell of bacon, eggs and orange juice. He opened his eyes and a handsome male stood right at the end of his bed. He didn't move, he only occasionally blinked, he just stood there. A tray of food in his hand. Beomgyu watched the man in silence, his head still not processing that there was a random man in his house, in his room.

Beomgyu's eyes widened as he made eye contact with the male. Beomgyu let out a scream before the pink haired male quickly shushed him. "Are you not Choi Beomgyu?" The man asked. Beomgyu nodded slowly. "Yesterday, 13 March at 3:23 pm, did you not wish for the 'perfect boyfriend'?" The man asked, Beomgyu nodded again, creeped out because he never told anybody about that. Also because there was a random man in his room with specific details about yesterday.

"H - how did you know?"

"You used our services." Beomgyu's eyebrows scrunched. The man noticed this and elaborated even more. "You blew out the sweet 16 'birthday wish' special candle. Whatever you wish for becomes your reality." Beomgyu looked at the food that sat by his feet before looking back up at the male.

"I am Choi Yeonjun, your perfect boyfriend for the next 2 months."

===
Yeah, you can imagine what happens next. I'm having a writers block again oof. I'm going to end this book soon so if you have any requests now would be great uwu. Love ya <3