Euphoria - Sookai

"But sir! I did nothing wrong! You're making a mistake!" Hueningkai struggled in the arms of the bigger angels. "Who could've stolen my father's crown? Me?" Beomgyu, the son of God, laughed. "Besides it was found in your room, by your bed." Beomgyu said rudely, poking Hueningkai's chest. "I was framed! I didn't do it!" I'm not gonna cry, I'm not gonna cry. Hueningkai repeated to himself in his head.

Beomgyu snickered. "You look like you're about to cry." Hueningkai gave up and let his tears roll down his face. "I d-didn't do it!" Beomgyu smirked evilly. "Banish him." Hueningkai's breath hitched. "But-" "Shut up. Get him out of my sight already." Beomgyu said leaving. "Yes sir." The 2 bigger angels said in unison.

***

"Eugh, my head hurts." Hueningkai said getting up from a hard bed. "You're finally awake. Huh, second angel banished in a month." Hueningkai held his head in his hands looking up to the smiling boy. Hueningkai squinted. "Who are you?" Soobin chuckled softly. "I'm Soobin." He said as he outstretched his hand for Hueningkai to shake. Hueningkai gasped. "You're a demon?" Soobin nodded, his hand still outstretched. Hueningkai looked around the room.

"I'm Hueningkai." I should get comfortable here since this is my new home. Kai thought to himself as he forced a smile and shook Soobin's hand. "So... what do people do down here." Soobin smiled warmly. "I'll show you around." Hueningkai couldn't help but smile back at the tall boy. "You sure do smile a lot for a demon. I thought demons were supposed to be scary and intimidating." Soobin shrugged. "Hmm, I don't know, haha. Shall we go?"

***

Sweat dripped off of Hueningkai's forehead. "Why aren't you sweating? Do you not feel the heat?" Hueningkai fanned himself with his hands. "Eh, I guess us demons are built for it. Let's go! I wanna show you my favourite place!" Soobin said smiling, dragging Hueningkai by his sleeve.
Hueningkai ran, panting hard. Soobin let go of Hueningkai's sleeve to press the lock pin.

Hueningkai watched as Soobin focused on opening the lock. Hueningkai looked at Soobin's strand of hair which covered his almond shaped left eye. He looked at Soobin's cute, little nose and slowly looked at his lips. Hueningkai looked from Soobin's lips up to his eyes. "Yes, it's open!" Hueningkai winced. "What's wrong? Why are you suddenly so red?"

"Uh, uh, nothing! It's just really hot here, phew!" Hueningkai said, wiping off fake sweat and flashing a fake smile. Soobin chuckled softly. "Come in." Hueningkai looked around in awe. It was a huge room, filled with video games, TV's, food and beer. There was a pool table right in the middle and 2 boys were playing. "Another angel? What did you do?" The short boy asked. "Leave him alone Taehyun, he's here because- wait, why are you here?"

Hueningkai looked at Soobin, his smile dropping. "I was accused of stealing god's crown.." "Accused?" The other boy asked. "I was framed." Soobin gasped. "Woah.. who do you think framed you?" The boy asked again. Hueningkai huffed out. "I think it was Beomgyu... He's always hated me for some reason." Soobin grabbed onto Hueningkai's shoulder. "Why didn't you tell anyone?!"

"He's god's son... no one would believe me over him." "We believe you.. and we'll help you get back!" Soobin exclaimed. "We'll start planning tomorrow! Oh and by the way, that's Taehyun and that's Yeonjun. They're my friends." Hueningkai nodded, smiling softly. I'll leave soon... but what about Soobin?

***

"I won!!" Hueningkai exclaimed, he was really enjoying his time spent here, he didn't want to go back anymore but he didn't know how to tell Soobin. Soobin was putting in all his effort into finding a way to get Hueningkai back home and expose Beomgyu. Hueningkai appreciated it but he didn't want it anymore. He couldn't muster up the courage to tell him.

"Hello? Hueningkai?" Taehyun waved his hand in Hueningkai's face. "Uh- uh yeah?" Taehyun raised his eyebrows as he followed Hueningkai's gaze. "Oh- you have a thing for Soobin!" Taehyun let out a big smile. "Kai has a crush on Soobin~" Taehyun sing-songed. "Sshh.. and.. no, I don't." Hueningkai crossed his arms. "I'll help you, I'm the love doctor." Taehyun smiled.

"And if you want my honest opinion, I think he likes you too." Taehyun whispered the last part. "Wait- Really?! Uh I mean- no way." Hueningkai crossed his arms again. "Does this mean that you don't want to go back?" Taehyun asked sincerely. Hueningkai looked down. "I- yes.. There, I have no friends, no anything... but here.. I have you.. and Yeonjun.. and Soobin. So much more than I had back in heaven.. I want to stay." Taehyun rubbed Hueningkai's back comfortingly.

"I'll help you.. tonight at 7, come down here. You'll have to tell Soobin how you feel.. and that you don't want to go anymore." Hueningkai raised his eyebrows. "What are you planning?" Taehyun smiled. "It's a surprise."

***

Hueningkai went into the room, he felt nervous. He looked around the place, nothing much changed, it was just super empty.  He sat down onto the comfortable couch, huffing. Huh, I guess Taehyun kicked everyone out. "Are you okay Hueningkai?" A scared Soobin ran into the room hastily. Soobin got down and examined Hueningkai's foot. "What are you talking about?" Hueningkai got up. "Taehyun said that you twisted your ankle and needed my help." Hueningkai's eyes widened. "Oh- uh- he lied." "What? Why?" Hueningkai shrugged, letting out a forced laugh.

They sat in silence for about 5 minutes before Hueningkai had enough. "I don't want to go back anymore!" Hueningkai stood up, looking for a reaction from Soobin but nothing. "What? Why aren't you reacting?" Soobin laughed, standing up a d holding onto Hueningkai's hand. "Taehyun isn't great at keeping secrets.." Hueningkai gasped. "He told you? Everything?" Soobin held onto Hueningkai's other hand. "Yes." Hueningkai looked down at his hands.

"And?"

"And what?" Soobin asked, his voice laced with confusion. "What.. about you? Do you... feel the same?" Soobin laughed, "I like you too." Soobin smiled before dropping his smile. "Are you sure you don't want to go? Don't you want to expose Beomgyu?" Hueningkai shook his head. "No... No. He banished me.. and it was the best thing that happened to me." Hueningkai smiled. "You are the sunlight that rose again in my life, you are the cause of my euphoria."

===
Sorry for this rushed piece of crap 😭😭😭but I finally finished my exams 😎😎 Thanks @Krnmyg for requesting, hope this was okay 👀💓