Lovesick boys (Part 1) - Yeonbin

Yeonjun had just broken up with Soobin, the person who he thought was his soul mate but it was obvious that Soobin didn't think the same of him.

Yeonjun had had enough and left Soobin on the spot.

He walked into Soobin having sex with another man again, for the 5th time in a month.

He was didn't want to break up with him but he couldn't stand to stay with Soobin any longer.

Yeonjun cries hard in his bed, thinking about all the nice memories they had.

Like Soobin carrying him to the park for a date when he broke his leg.

And when Soobin cheered for him at his dance show.

All these memories were seen through rose coloured glasses.

He didn't want to think about the time when Soobin broke his leg.

He didn't want to think about the times when Soobin called his passion "stupid" and "useless".

He didn't want to remember the times when Soobin would beat him and call him names.

He only wanted to think about the good memories,

But there were hardly any good memories.

Yeonjun sniffed as he got out of his bed, he washed his face and put on a coat.

It was 1 am, dark and raining but he didn't care he just wanted to get out of there.

Yeonjun walked around in the rain, eventually finding a bench and sitting on it.

He sat in silence, nothing could be heard besides the rain and soft sniffles from Yeonjun.

It was calming.

~~~
I tried a new format :)