Dancing In The Rain - Soogyu

Soobin closed his umbrella as went into a random place, he let out a sigh of relief, he was finally out of the dark and rain. He took off the hoodie to his raincoat as he put his umbrella in the designated place. The place was relatively quiet besides the little chatters here and there, the sound of the pouring rain was overpowering. "Welcome to Cup a day, I'm Beomgyu and I'll be your help, what would you like today?" A pretty boy who he assumed was the cashier of the place asked. "Umm.." Soobin looked down at the menu which sat on the counter.

Ah, so this is a cafè. He opened it and looked through. "1 creamy cappuccino." The cute cashier flashed a smile. "That'll be 10 dollars." Soobin handed him the money. "Table 2 is open. Thank you for purchasing at Cup a day." Soobin walked towards the table, he sat scrolling through his phone. He looked up around the little cafè.

It was small, cute and cozy. The walls were painted a pastel blue, the tables were covered with white, floral patterned table cloths. Soft lofi music echoed throughout the shop. The place smelled sweet and comforting. Soobin's eyes unintentionally moved to the male who prepared his cappuccino. He wore a cute white beret with a light blue apron with the words 'cup a day' written on.

Beomgyu's felt his gaze and turned to look at the staring male. Soobin quickly looked away and back to his phone, his cheeks a light blush, Beomgyu smiled softly turning back to the cappuccino. Once the cappuccino was ready, he walked over to him. Beomgyu quickly looked at his watch as he walked towards Soobin: 9 pm. His shift was over. Beomgyu took off his apron and Barrett and hung it on a hook.

He smiled before taking in a huge breath and continuing to walk. "My shift is over." Beomgyu said as he sat across from Soobin, handing him his cuppuccino with a slight smile on his face. "Oh? Well... I'm Soobin." And that was all that was needed for them to start speaking the night away. The rain never stopped pouring as they poured their hearts out to each other.

It was 3am early morning and the 24 hour cafè was still only filled with Beomgyu and Soobin's chatters when suddenly, Beomgyu took Soobin's hand in his and walked them into the cold and dark morning. They walked up and down as they wandered the streets in the rain. Beomgyu then suddenly embraced Soobin's wet body, in the pouring rain.

"I want this moment to last forever." Soobin smiled, kissing the younger on the forehead and twirling him around. They danced in the cold, in the dark, in the rain until the sun came up.

=====
Forget the boring ass cafè name, I was half asleep writing this 😩 Ignore how rushed this is 😭😭 so sorry for disappearing off the face of the earth, I'm just running out of ideas oof and my writing is just devolving as life goes on (LiKe An EcHo)