Eternally (Part 3) - TXT

Soobin woke up in cold sweat, his cheeks were flushed as he looked around. "Are you alright?" Yeonjun asked softly, handing him a cup of tea. "What happened? Where's Beomgyu and Taehyun?" Soobin asked with worry in his voice. "Don't worry, I took them to their room after you guys passed out." Yeonjun said softly. "We passed out?" Soobin asked as he sipped some of his tea. "Yeah... I guess it was because of the book.." Yeonjun whispered out, rubbing his neck. "What were you dreaming about? You seemed pretty distressed.." Yeonjun looked at Soobin with soft eyes.

"You can tell me anything.." Tell them the truth. The words circulated Soobin's mind. "Promise... that you'll still love me.." Soobin said with fear in his voice. Yeonjun felt confused but still comforted him nonetheless. "Of course I will." Soobin sighed. "Remember the day that we... had that accident.. Everyone only had minor injuries but you... you were on the verge of death. You were in the hospital for months.. you ended up going into a coma. I was worried... and so was Hueningkai... so we went to see Woojin-"

"Woojin?! Kim Woojin?! The crazy, evil voodoo man??" Yeonjun interrupted. Soobin nodded his head. "He gave us a spell but in return for the spell... He wanted one of us.. because he owed people from 'the other side'" Soobin said as he looked to the floor. (I'm sorry, all I can think about rn is Princess and the frog 😭😭) "Hueningkai insisted that he go. He said that if we wanted Hueningkai back... the person that we used the spell on needs to be... killed, a life for a life." Soobin broke into tears. "This is all my fault!! I let him go!! I should've been the one.." Soobin sobbed. "But H- he gave us a- a month to find Hueningkai before you'd n- need to die for us to get him back." Tears rolled down Yeonjun's eyes.

"Why... do we have curses? Why do I have 2?" Yeonjun asked softly. Soobin wiped his eyes. "It's to remind us... that we don't have much time left... I guess you got Kai's curse too... We have 32 hours left..." Soobin sniffed as he got up. "Where are you going?" Yeonjun asked. "I need to tell Taehyun and Beomgyu-" Soobin froze as he opened the door to a sobbing Taehyun. "How could you?? Why didn't you stop him??" Taehyun screamed at Soobin, hitting him on his chest.

Beomgyu gave Soobin a stink eye as he comforted Taehyun. Soobin enveloped Taehyun in a big hug. "I'm sorry Taehyun, this is all my fault and you can hate me as much as you want.. but we need to work together to get Hueningkai back.." Taehyun sniffed pushing Soobin off of him. "For Kai." Taehyun said in a monotone voice.

***

The boy's sat around the table, the book right in the middle. Soobin looked around. "Yeonjun.. don't you wanna look through the book to see if you can see anything now?" Yeonjun took the book flipping through it. "October 26, 5:53pm. The sky-coloured magic circle. Chant out your names together along with your codes." Yeonjun read aloud. Beomgyu's eyes lit up and he stood aggressively. "The flower field!!! Right in the middle, there's an open space!! It reflects the sun!" Beomgyu said loudly. "October 26? 5:53pm? Is that the deadline? Since the sun sets at that time on October 26." Taehyun said.

"October 26? That's today... We need to leave right now." Soobin said getting up, grabbing the book and running out the door. "Soobin, wait!!" Beomgyu called out as he dragged the other 2 boys.

***

Soobin huffed as he opened the book. "Once you have received what you wanted, call out your names 3 times and you shall go back to your present."So to get Hueningkai we need to chant our codes and to go back we need to say our names?" Taehyun asked. "Yeah, seems so." Yeonjun answered.

The boy's stood around the sky-coloured circle, holding hands and closing their eyes as they chanted their codes. The wind was getting stronger as they shouted out their codes. Everything stopped and they opened their eyes. "Your horns are gone!!" Soobin said pointing at Yeonjun. "I can hear clearly!!!" Soobin said taking off his hearing aid. "Guys..." Taehyun said as pointed at the huge, white doors at the end of the steps. "Should we go down the stairs?" Beomgyu asked, still amazed at how light his back felt now. Taehyun slowly walked down the steps.

"Come on guys." They all walked down the stairs together, reaching the big doors. "Who's gonna open it?" Beomgyu asked looking at his members. "I'll do it." Yeonjun said as he pushed the door open. They were met with a pretty, spacious room. It looked elegant and innocent, at the edge of the room there was a boy who sat, his back was facing the boy's and it seemed like he had wings. "Hueningkai?" Soobin asked softly.

"Soobin?" The boy asked as he turned around, his wings fluttering open. "Hueningkai!" Soobin exclaimed happily, all the boys ran to hug the young boy. "We missed you so much!!" Beomgyu said as they all group hugged. "We need to go back to our present." Yeonjun said kindly into the group hug. "We need to say our names." "1, 2, 3"

***

"Stop with your pranks Hueningkai!!" Yeonjun shouted, running after the laughing, screaming boy. Everything was back to normal, Taehyun ended up forgiving Soobin, the boys were now a happy, little family.

===

Lmao, sorry for taking forever with this chap, I had a massive writers block as you can tell by this crappy chapter 😧😧 
Again, thanks to Loveishereff for requesting <3 Hope this was alright oof