Lovesick boys (Special Part) - Taebin

Soobin sat anxiously on the chair next to his lawyer, he was on trial.

For domestic abuse.

"Come on, come up with something better!" He whisper shouted at his lawyer.

"I'm trying Mr. Choi but there is much more proof of your abuse than you being innocent."

Soobin stomped his foot. "You're useless."

"Judge, I promise you, I'm innoce-"

"Sit down and shut it." Soobin obeyed, he could hear snickers from the crowd and that angered him.

"I sentence you to 6 years! Case closed."

"What? No! This is a mistake! Do something!" Soobin resisted the cuffs as he screamed at his lawyer.

***

Soobin entered his cell with his crusty blanket.

He sat down onto his hard bed, he didn't bother greeting his cellmate and he just layed down.

Why did I let Yeonjun go?

He was great, I shouldn't have hurt him.

Why couldn't he report me to the police?

Instead it had to be that STD ridden whore. Soobin thought to himself.

"Want some heroin?" His cellmate broke him out from his thoughts as he offered him a needle.

Soobin internally cringed imagining all the people who had used that needle.

"No thanks."

"You seem pretty tense, what's your name?"

"Soobin."

"I'm Taehyun, you seem like a wuss. What did you do to end up here? Steal a welcome mat?" Taehyun laughed to himself.

"Domestic abuse." Soobin answered nonchalantly.

"Ooh, it's always the pretty ones. I sold drugs and accidentally killed a kid."

Soobin gasped, his fear levels were rising.

"The kid was gay, it doesn't matter. They shouldn't exist anyway."

Soobin winced, but I'm gay.

"Y'know, when I was in my late teens, I beat this one kid.. because he was a cross dresser. I honestly wanted to kill him right then and there but I was scared of the police. What was his name? Beom something."

Beomgyu? Yeonjun's husband?

Soobin nodded in fear as he listened to his cellmates chilling stories.

This was going to be a long time.

~~~~
Straight to jail, where they belong. Ngl, I made Taehyun so psychotic and scary here 😳😳😳 These are definitely not the members actual personalities so yeah don't be delusional 😾👈

Requested by @EternalSummerNights, hope this was alright <3