Love Foolish - Sookai

Hueningkai stared at Soobin with a blank expression, he was flirting with another girl again. Hueningkai and Soobin have been best friends since they were 6 years old, once they reached high school, Hueningkai started feeling strange feelings towards the taller boy, he didn't understand them. Hueningkai got up from the desk frustrated,"I have to go." He said looking down and walking away, he couldn't handle looking at them anymore. "Wait, where are you going?" He heard Soobin ask from a distance but ignored him.

Hueningkai walked into a stall in the male bathroom and he just sat on the closed toilet seat, throwing his head back with frustration. I don't know what to do. When you're happy, I become sad, it's so ironic. He thought to himself with his eyes closed. "Kai?" He heard a confused Soobin call him. Hueningkai stopped doing everything he was doing and just froze.

"Kai, I know you're in here, why are you avoiding me?" Hueningkai still stayed quiet, "There's only 1 stall that's locked, I know exactly where you are." Soobin said now a bit irritated. Hueningkai had no choice but to leave, he picked up his bag from the bathroom floor and quickly walked out avoiding eye contact with Soobin and accidentally bumping into Soobin with major force.

"What did I do?" He heard Soobin ask him quietly, Hueningkai turned around, his eyes locked on Soobin's eyes, he looked down and started fiddling with the hem of his shirt. "I- I don't know... I- I can't explain, I'm trapped in a labyrinth of strange emotions." He said before turning around and looking down at the floor.

Soobin looked at Hueningkai, confused, "What..? Do- do you like me..?" Soobin asked looking at Hueningkai's back. Hueningkai turned around looking at Soobin with scared eyes, "It's weird, the more I fall for you... I'm sorry, I'll hate you.. I don't know, I can't explain." He said now frustrated at himself.

"The one who spins my head like this... It's you, just running around you, my foolish heart." Hueningkai said, mumbling the last part. He looked up at Soobin, waiting for rejection. Soobin's expression was blank and confused. "I'm sorry, I'll leave.." Hueningkai said before turning around, Soobin grabbed onto Hueningkai's arm, turned him around and pulled him into a warm hug. "Why didn't you tell me sooner?"

Soobin asked Hueningkai with a small, soft smile. "I- do you l-like me too...?" Hueningkai asked into Soobin's chest (Hyuka is a head shorter in this story, lmao). "Every day I called out your name, almost a thousand times, ten million times, before you finally heard it, I always thought you didn't like me, not even as a friend. After we reached highschool you started being distant, I always thought, why can't you be mine?" Hueningkai let go of Soobin and looked into his eyes, he cupped Soobin's cheeks, stood on his tippy toes to reach Soobin's lips. They shared a soft loving peck in the boy's bathroom, their first ever kiss. This was their crazy love.

I love you, love you, hate, foolish.