Eternally (Part 2) - TXT

"I- I found writing.." Beomgyu said softly, showing the page to the members. "Huh? There's nothing there Beomgyu." Taehyun said grabbing the book. "You see??" He said as he showed the blank page to Beomgyu. "What? Can't you see it? It's right there!!" Beomgyu raised his voice, pointing at the page. Taehyun squinted hard, he still couldn't see anything. Soobin grabbed the book from Taehyun and stared at the blank page. "I don't see anything either.." Soobin whispered out before bending the page. Soobin looked through the book quickly before his eyes widened. "I found some writing too!" Soobin said, turning the book and showing the rest of his members.

"It's blank Soobin." Yeonjun said in a monotone voice. Soobin scrunched his eyebrows. "How?" He stared at the writing in the book. Taehyun eyes widened. "Guys... what if we only see... what we need to see? Soobin, read out what your page says." "My heart sank into a maze of memories.. Save me. The deepest part of the eternal dream, deep sleep blue secret. Don't go breaking my heart, don't go.. Fragmented world. In the Forgotten Diary of the Two, take me with that secret." Soobin's eyes squinted as he read the writing. "Beomgyu, now you read yours.." Taehyun said grabbing the book from a confused Soobin. Beomgyu took the book and found the folded page. "Please stop. This nightmare I have every night, your hands as if you're going to catch them. Now tell me, name wandering around my lips. The meaning of this sad dream." Beomgyu read out. Taehyun took the thick book and  flicked through the book.

"I opened my eyes and found out that night, the day of the fire rain. A nightmarish dance, endless rhythm. This darkness that swallowed the scream, growing gap between you and me. This graffiti before one's eyes, swim back into your dreams.. What does this all mean?" Taehyun asked, his voice laced with confusion. "Yeonjun, do you see anything?" Yeonjun hastily flicked through the whole book. "No.. nothing." Taehyun looked at his page a little longer. "There's morse code at the bottom of mine.. It says 'clue'" Taehyun gave the book to Soobin. "What does yours say?" "Secret.." Taehyun's eyes scrunched. "And yours Beomgyu?" "Hope."

Everything went black. The last thing the 3 boys heard was Yeonjun calling out for them in panic.

***

Soobin walked around the amusement park, the stars were bright and it was a cold and chilly night. Soobin shivered as he dropped to the ground. A young girl walked up to him. She wore a long white dress and she was barefoot. She walked over to Soobin and bent down, leaning in to his ear. "A life for a life Soobin. Tell them the truth, you don't have much time. Tell them the truth, the book will give you all the answers only if you tell them the truth." The girl whispered before leaving Soobin alone, in the dark.

***

Beomgyu woke up in a dark, eery room. He winced, his spikes hurting a lot more than usual. He looked around the dark room, touching the walls. There were no windows, no doors, no escape. Beomgyu's spikes grew out even more, he dropped to the ground. His spikes were getting to heavy for him to stand up. He looked up as he stared at the wall, there was writing written utidily in a dark red substance. A life for a life. Don't go up the stairs. Beomgyu winced as he looked at the stairs, he slowly got up wincing from the pain in his back. He slowly walked up the stairs and was met with a ruined building. He walked around as thunder struck. He walked tripping on a heavy object, he fell on his back as he screamed in agony. He turned to his side and was met with a dead body. Yeonjun's dead body.

***

Taehyun looked at the pretty field of purple flowers before seeing his hyung sitting on a chair, he wasn't moving. "Yeonjun hyung!" Taehyun called out as he walked closer. "Yeonjun hyung! It's me, Taehyun! What are you doing here?" Taehyun asked, his feet drowning in a thick liquid. Taehyun slowed down as he saw his hyung in a flower crown made from posies. He looked so dreamlike. "Hyung?" Taehyun asked as he touched his unmoving hyung's face. Yeonjun had a small smile on his face, there was writing on part of his suit. "Promise." Taehyun read out before bursting out in tears. "Y- Yeonjun hyung..."

===

Guys, what'd you think about Blue hour??
What's your favourite song from the album? My favourite is 'We lost the summer'!! <3
TXT crop top kings