Puzzle Piece - Sookai

Soobin looked down at his wrist, the words "Hello. it’s been so long, hasn’t it?" stood dully. Soobin's life was dull, all black and white because he still hadn't found his soul mate. He fought back tears as he watched his friends smile, their lives were colourful. They had found eachother, they found their missing puzzle piece and he was the only odd one out in a colourful city.

Once Soobin (and everyone else) turned 18, the first words their soul mates would say to them after they became adults would appear on their wrists but they'd become colour blind, seeing the world in only different shades of gray, black and white. When soul mates would finally speak to each other, they'd feel something even more intense than euphoria, they're wrists would light up and the world would become colourful again. But Soobin couldn't say much on the matter... Because he didn't know how it felt, that was just what people would say.

Where is my soul mate? Maybe they're a foreigner? No, his first words seem like he knew me before. These thoughts would always go through Soobin's head. "Umm, I should get going." Soobin awkwardly got up, alerting his friends who seemed to forget about him. "Oh, I'm sorry Soobin" Beomgyu apologised but Soobin waved them off light heartedly. He got into his car and sped off, the tears he fought back earlier were now streaming down his face.

Soobin sat sadly on his sofa. He gobbled down some ice-cream as he watched some chick flicks. He didn't know if he was sad just because he was horribly jealous or if it was because he felt empty inside, like a piece of him was missing. A knock was heard at his door and he wiped his mouth messily as he got up to open the door.

"Hello. it's been so long, hasn't it?" Colour, that was all he could see right at that moment. His wrist glowed a bright yellow, the trees turned green, the grass was green instead of grey like usual and Hueningkai's skin was a slight tan. It felt better than what people explained it to be. "Kai?" Soobin said out of disbelief. Hueningkai nodded. "It was you all along?" Hueningkai nodded again and Soobin embraced him tightly. "Why did you have to go back to Hawaii?" Soobin sobbed into Hueningkai's shoulder.

They caught up with each others lives and that was the happiest Soobin was ever since he lost Hueningkai. Hueningkai was Soobin's highschool boyfriend, they still dated despite knowing that there was a possibility that they weren't soul mates and when Hueningkai moved back to Hawaii, Soobin was devastated.

Finally Soobin solved it, Hueningkai was his missing puzzle piece. He filled every piece of Soobin's heart, even the scarred part of it to the fullest and somehow, he had become his everything in those 2 years of dating and now that it was clear that they were meant to be, Soobin was ecstatic. He held onto Hueningkai's hand, interlocking them tight together, completing himself.

=====
Idk how to spell Huweii 😭😭😭 Thanks @Gh0stlySp00ks for helping me 👉💖👈 user