Moral Of The Story - Soogyu

Soobin snuck around the alley, making sure that none of his police colleges followed him. He leaned on the wall waiting for a certain someone, his face lit up when the familiar male showed. "Beomgyu~" Soobin called out, hugging the shorter male. Their relationship was a secret. Why? Soobin was a policeman, a very respected and known policeman but Beomgyu...

He was a criminal, a wanted criminal for arson.

Their relationship needed to be a secret or people wouldn't see Soobin as the great policeman he was, he'd get looked down on and even fired. He can't control who his he falls for. He didn't mean to fall for Beomgyu when he was meant to arrest him. He let him go instead of arresting him, lying to his colleges saying that "He got away" when really he was right under their noses.

Soobin knew their relationship was wrong but he loved the attention he got from Beomgyu, he loved the rush. That's why he couldn't refuse when Beomgyu had asked for his help with robbing a little shop down the road. He thought he was safe, no one would suspect him because he was a trusted officer.

Plus he'd wear a mask, he was prepared. Beomgyu and Soobin sat at a table, drinking some shots as the music from the club blasted. "So tomorrow... we'll do it?" Soobin asked, seductively rubbing his foot up his "boyfriend's" leg. Beomgyu smirked calling for another shot, "Impatient are we?"

***

Soobin put his his gun in his pocket just in case, he wore a mask and waited outside just like Beomgyu had ordered. It was getting late and the customers were slowly starting to leave. Soobin got the message which indicated that he should go in, he walked in, the adrenaline he felt was euphoric. Beomgyu barged in with a gun.

"Give me all your money!" Beomgyu pointed the gun at the elderly lady that put her hands up helplessly. "Please, I don't have any money." Soobin felt worried, this was not part of the plan, no one was supposed to die. "What are you doing Beom-"

"Shut up and go and look in the kitchen."

Soobin looked, he could hear breathing from a cupboard that stood in the far corner. He acted like he couldn't hear it and carried on looking for any sign of money. He heard a loud shot from the front and quickly rushed to see what had happened. Beomgyu had shot the lady. "What the hell!! That wasn't part of the plan!! Nobody was supposed to die!!"

Soobin shouted at the male. "Shut up before I shoot you too, did you find money?" Beomgyu asked, putting the gun in his pants. "No.." Soobin could hear police sirens. "Beomgyu!! Hurry!!" Beomgyu quickly emptied out the cash register before running out. Soobin stayed behind taking off his mask and acting like he had just arrived, he held the elderly lady's body in his arms, fake wailing quickly.

"Soobin?! What are you doing here?" A police college asked, dropping his gun and looking at the helpless lady in Soobin's arms. "I- I heard gunsh- shots and I tried t- to save her but I- I was too late!" Soobin fake wailed, hoping that they believed him. "I- I think there's someone in the cupboard in th- the kitchen." Soobin stated.

The police found 2 people who they assumed was the lady's children, Soobin saw how one of them eyed him as they walked past, in shock from the experience that had just happened. "We need to interview them, Soobin, please come so you can help us." Soobin wiped away his tears before softly pushing the lady off of him and following behind.

***

"How many people were there?"

"I- I don't know.. I saw one walk past us while we hid.. but I heard him talking to somebody. Beom- Beomg- Beomgyu?"

Soobin watched the live tape of what was happening in the interview room right now, he started panicking, they picked up on Beomgyu's name.

"What did they wear?"

"I- I don't know what B- Beomgyu but the other wore black jeans, a black hoodie and a black mask. He wore a black beanie but there were strands of hair that stuck out... They were coloured pink."

Soobin panicked, he still wore the clothes from the scene except he put the beanie and mask in his pocket. He quickly got up from the chair, trying to escape but a fellow cop had caught him. "What? You did this? With Beomgyu? Didn't you say he got away?" Soobin was quick to rat out Beomgyu. "Beomgyu did it!! I had nothing to do with it!!"

He scoffed. "You're a cop, you're supposed to keep the people safe but you're the danger. Choi Soobin, you're under arrest. Anything you do or say can be and will be used against you in court" Soobin resisted. "I want my lawyer!" Soobin walked down the hallway his eyes meeting a certain partner in crime.

He sent a wink and smirk Soobin's way, Soobin wanted to cry. He did this all for a little rush, the rest of his life was now gonna be spent in jail.

I never really knew him
God I really tried to
Blindsided, addicted
Felt we could really do this
But really I was foolish.

=====
Soobin must be a really stupid cop, he got caught within hours of the crime lmao. Hope you enjoyed this piece of crap.