I Love You 3000 - Yeonkai

Yeonjun prepared the vanilla milkshakes for their first ever customers while Hueningkai prepared the strawberry cakes. They've been waiting for this moment forever. Yeonjun tried to suppress his smile as he pressed a button on the machine. "Order 1, 4 vanilla milkshakes and 4 strawberry cakes?" Hueningkai said aloud.

The day got busy but they enjoyed it, it was their passion. They loved it even more because they were together. Hueningkai and Yeonjun are highschool sweethearts, they met in highschool and they're still together 7 years later. It was their dream to open a small, cozy cafè together and it finally happened.

***

Hueningkai held his cup of coffee as he sat on the couch with his friends. "When do you think Yeonjun is gonna propose~" Beomgyu asked Hueningkai. "What do you mean?" Kai asked giggling, his cheeks a rosy pink. "You know~ when's he gonna get you a fat diamond ring to put on your slender finger." Taehyun asked, grabbing Hueningkai's hand, looking at his ring finger.

Hueningkai giggled snatching his hand away from his friend. "He'll propose when he's ready.." He said sipping his coffee loudly. "How long will that be? It's been 7 years." Taehyun asked. "You know.. It doesn't seem too far away. It seems like he's planning to get on one kn-" "Shut up!!" Hueningkai tackled Beomgyu, covering his mouth. "I want it to be out of the blue, I don't want to know.. so.. no spoilers, please?" Hueningkai asked receiving a nod in response.

"How do you even know?" Taehyun asked as he blew on his hot chocolate, cooling it down. "What? Are you for real?" Beomgyu asked, confusion and disappointment in his voice. "What? Am I supposed to know?" "Soobin is Yeonjun's best friend... Soobin is my fiancè..." Beomgyu said shaking his head. "Oh~ yeah. So how does the ring look?" Taehyun asked smiling. "It's-" "Shut up!!!" Kai shouted, leaving to get more chips.
"So?" "It's a diamond ring, the ring is rose gold and the diamond has their initials on it." Beomgyu whispered excitedly while Taehyun fanboyed.

"It sounds so pretty!!" Taehyun whisper shouted. "I know right~" Beomgyu whispered back. "What are you guys talking about?" Hueningkai asked his mouth filled with chips. "Uhh, if you and Yeonjun have done it yet!!" Beomgyu shouted in panic. "What are you talking about? They obviously have, it's been 7 years." Taehyun said rolling his eyes. Hueningkai shook his head. "You guys are so annoying, you know that?" He said as he sat down. "That's why you love usss~~~"

***

"The cafè was so busy today, what was I expecting? It's Valentines day. I wanna drop dead. There were so many couples." Hueningkai said to his boyfriend, huffing out. Yeonjun laughed softly, ruffling Hueningkai hair as he got up. "I'll make a warm bubble bath for you." Yeonjun said smiling, kissing Hueningkai on his forehead before leaving to the bathroom. Hueningkai smiled softly as he watched Yeonjun. All I can think is, "Where is the ring?" Because I know you wanna ask, scared the moment will pass. I can see it in your eyes, just take me by surprise.

"It's ready!" He heard Yeonjun call out. He could already smell the satisfying smell of lavender scented candles. The bathroom was dimly lit by the candles and there were rose petals all over the steps leading to the bubble bath. There was one wineglass and a huge bottle of champagne."Happy valentines day." Yeonjun smiled. "Join me." Hueningkai said into Yeonjun's chest, hugging him. "But I made it for you." "If you don't join me, I'll pout." Hueningkai whined into his chest. "Fine~"

***

Hueningkai washed Yeonjun's hair softly. "Your hair seems thinner. I told you not to bleach it that much!" Hueningkai scolded. "You'll be a bald man by 30!" Yeonjun laughed. "Ning, will you not love me anymore if I'm bald?!" Yeonjun asked in a joking manner. "Of course I won't." "You won't love me if I'm bald?" Yeonjun asked laughing. "You know what I mean!!! I'll always love you Junnie." Hueningkai kissed Yeonjun's head. "You know, I just kissed your bald spot." Hueningkai laughed, continuing with washing Yeonjun's hair. Yeonjun had a small smile plastered to his face the entire time. I'm ready to bring your wedding ring. On the day that we met, I wanted to ask if you'd be by my side forever.

***

"I can't believe Yeonjun forgot about our anniversary!!" Hueningkai shouted sniffing, his friends tried to comfort him. "It's not the end of the day yet, it's still only 8:30 pm!!" Taehyun tried cheering him up. Hueningkai shoved a huge spoon of ice cream in his mouth as he cried. "Where is he even??" Hueningkai asked sniffing, "He's supposed to be home by now!!" Hueningkai chugged down his can of coke. "Speak of the devil." Beomgyu said as he showed Hueningkai his phone.

Yeonjun Hyung
I need Hueningkai at the cafè ASAP.

Hueningkai sniffed. "I'm not going." "Come on.. It could be an emergency." Beomgyu sighed. "Fine, I'll go but you guys need to come with me." Taehyun smiled, "Sure." "I'm going to go change." Taehyun's smile dropped as soon as Hueningkai left. "What do we do?" "Uhh, let's leave once we get to the cafè." Taehyun stomped his foot. "What if he still doesn't want us to leave? This could ruin the whole plan!!" "We'll just have to find o-" "Let's go guys." Hueningkai interrupted.

***

"Uh, w- we have to leave.. now." Beomgyu stuttered out. "Why're you stuttering?" Hueningkai asked. "You're being suspicious." Taehyun whispered to Beomgyu. "Uh, we'll just leave!" Taehyun said before waving and dragging Beomgyu away. What was that all about? Hueningkai slowly opened the door and was met with the place beautifully decorated in white.

He walked over the counter, a jumbo vanilla milkshake stood on the counter, a note was on it. Happy anniversary Ning Ning, I hope you aren't to mad at me. I prepared a surprise for you come out to the garden. Hueningkai quickly walked to the garden, his mouth still open in awe. There he saw Yeonjun, he wore a white suit and his hair was gelled back. There was a black and red cube box in his hands. Wait, is he-

Yeonjun got onto 1 knee and opened the box, the ring was beautiful. "Baby, take my hand, I just wanna be your best friend because you're my Iron Man... and I love you 3000." Hueningkai couldn't process anything. "Will you-" "Yes!! Yes, yes." Hueningkai said putting out his hand, the ring fit perfectly. Hueningkai hugged Yeonjun as hard as he could. "I love you 3000" Hueningkai said softly crying into Yeonjun's shoulder.

***

"Do you, Choi Yeonjun, take Kai Kamal Huening to be your lawfully wedded husband?" "I do." Yeonjun smiled widely. "Do you, Kai Kamal Huening, take Choi Yeonjun to be your lawfully wedded husband." Taehyun smiled softly. "I now pronounce you husband and husband, you may now kiss." Yeonjun leaned in slowly, softly putting his lips on Hueningkai's. Hueningkai smiled into the kiss, he could hear Beomgyu's dramatic crying in the background. "I love you 3000" Hueningkai said softly. "I love you infinity." Yeonjun smiled, pulling Hueningkai into another kiss

===
This has been in my drafts for like 4 months🙊
Might be my last one shot for a while because exams are coming up 😭😭😭😭
Love y'all  <3

===This has been in my drafts for like 4 months🙊Might be my last one shot for a while because exams are coming up 😭😭😭😭Love y'all  <3