Lovesick boys (Part 3) - Hueningkai x Y/N

Hueningkai felt numb as he walked around the raining city in the dark.

He drank his 6th beer of the night.

He and his girlfriend of 2 years had broke up just a week ago.

Hueningkai was heartbroken, tears slowly started running down his face, the rain masking his tears.

Why? I gave you my time, my money, my love..

Hueningkai walked around before noticing a man noticeably struggling to carry someone.

"Do you need help?" Hueningkai asked innocently.

"Oh, yes, please call the ambula-"

"No, please don't. I'll be fine." The person interrupted

"Are you sure?" The man asked.

Hueningkai followed the 2 people to the bench and sat next to them.

"We all look rough.." The pink head laughed, the 3 boys sat in unstoppable giggling.

Hueningkai drank the last drop of beer before throwing the can on the ground.

"So what are your names... and your stories, if you're comfortable sharing them." Hueningkai laughed awkwardly.

"I'll start, I'm Hueningkai, umm my girlfriend broke up with me a week ago. I haven't been taking great care of myself and I've been binge drinking.. so yeah." Hueningkai shrugged.

"I- I'm Beomgyu... I'm a cross dresser.. that's like my biggest secret ever and I told this one dude about it, he told me to dress up for him for our date, turns out he just wanted to shame me... so yeah." Beomgyu talked in slurs.

"Are you sure you don't want to go to the hospital? You're falling in and out of sleep.." The pink head asked Beomgyu.

"No.. I'm fine.. Introduce yourself!" Beomgyu said, still slurring and his eyes closed.

"Uhh, I'm Yeonjun... I broke up with my boyfriend, I thought- I thought he was my soul mate.." Yeonjun looked down, trying hard to hold in his tears.

"We are the lovesick boys." Beomgyu giggled as he looked up at the sky, his eyes struggling to stay open

"Everyone eventually leaves, we've become numb to crying, we hurt over and over again but we're still looking for love." Beomgyu said, no feeling in his voice, his eyes closing.

"Are you okay Beomgyu?" Hueningkai asked concerned.

"Call an ambulance."

***

Beomgyu had survived a fatal concussion, the 3 boys ended up becoming great friends.

Hueningkai had beat his depression and found a wonderful girl.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu started off as friends but they're now engaged!

They are forever thankful for that early morning, when they all met eachother.

~~~~
Smh, Y/N you're such a clown, how dare you break Kai's heart 😾😾😾😤😤😤