Inception - Yeonkai

Hueningkai sat in the corner of the room on a random couch just looking at nothing, just eating some chips he found on the counter. His best friend, Beomgyu had forced him to come to this highschool party to "loosen up" and have "fun" but the only person having fun was Beomgyu.
Hueningkai scoffed looking at Beomgyu dancing with a random dude that had bright red hair before taking out his phone and scrolling through instagram.

"Come onnnn, get up and danceeee" Beomgyu said, a bit tipsy, dragging Hueningkai to the middle. He hated this, being surrounded by teens that reeked of sweat and booze. "I'm gonna leave" Beomgyu pouted and shook his head, "Noooo, don't gooo~ P-please?" Hueningkai looked at Beomgyu before sighing with defeat. "Fine. I'm going back to the cursed couch." He said receiving a drunk smile and thumbs up from Beomgyu.

Hueningkai walked through people, pushing them and just stomping away before he bumped into a tall blonde haired boy (Yeonjun is taller for the sake of the story 😭). Eye meets in that short instant, the moment all the senses stop, little tremors spread inside me."Ah, I'm so sorry, are you okay?" The boy asked apologetically. "I-I'm fine." He said looking away and showing an awkward, forced smile before walking away.

Hueningkai sat on the couch, talking to a random person before looking for one special person. There he is, Hueningkai watches every single one of his moves closely. The conversation he was having doesn't matter anymore. The loud music playing though the giant speakers at the party are slowly starting to fade.

Suddenly everyone and everything seemed blurry and the only thing he could see was the boy's smile. That goddamn smile. Hueningkai's heart was beating so loud that it was competing with the bass of the loud music but it all changed in a second. He got pulled into a kiss by a girl before going to a random room. The night with a fantasy is fading, the boy's scent permeates and lingers on him, his traces remain as scent.

He felt like someone stabbed him multiple times. After I bumped into you, I become craving for you more, uncontrollably. For the first time, Hueningkai felt swallowed, drowned by the feeling of hatred, pain and jealousy for a boy he doesn't even know. He realised something, he got up from the cursed couch and walked to his drunk friend, in a whisper, he said...

"I'm in love"