Lovesick boys (Part 2) - Taegyu

Beomgyu cried as he ran away from the laughing crowd.

He wiped off the blood from his face and didn't look back.

He tripped a bit on the dress he wore, he cried taking off his high heels and ripping the dress.

He looked like a mess to say the least.

Smudged makeup was all over his face as the tears rolled down.

Beomgyu cried on the dirty ground, his dress having mud all over.

His hair dripped with water from the rain.

"Why me? Why couldn't I be normal? Like all the other boys?" Beomgyu cried out, asking no one in exact.

Beomgyu layed on the dirty ground as the memories from the night came flooding back.

"Why would you do this to me?" Beomgyu asked, tears running down his face.

"You're disgusting, why wouldn't I?" Taehyun responded.

"I trusted you, I told you my biggest secret. Why?"

"You're a lady boy, you freaking Faggot." One of the boys said, kicking Beomgyu on his stomach.

Beomgyu cried as he looked straight at Taehyun, "Please, help me."

Taehyun laughed, "Be a man." Taehyun spat.

"Aww, look at his shoes." One of the boy's said before stepping on his foot, referring to his glittered, blue heels.

"I loved you, what was our whole relationship?" Beomgyu wailed out.

"I wanted to out you. I saw you in the art room that one day, you wore the female leads dress and put on makeup. I hate people like you." Taehyun said poking Beomgyu on his head.

Beomgyu cried, laying on the ground, feeling all the hard kicks but he did nothing.

Beomgyu cried even louder, crawling from the intense pain in his belly.

"Help me.."

Beomgyu saw someone pick him up before blacking out.