CHAPTER 13

On the other side, Ragini and her daughter were furious after hearing the announcement. Ragini wanted her daughter to marry the Chauhans'. As they were the second most powerful Royal Family.

She wants her daughter to live a luxurious and pampered life that she never had. But this time also that bloody Anjali got everything. What is there in that whore Anjali that Preeti doesn't have?

Suddenly, an evil plan came in her mind.

"Mom, why always her? Why don't I get whatever I want? I so hate that bitch Anjali? I am so tired of her. Why can't we just kill her?" Preeti yelled in frustration.

This time my daughter will get everything and Anjali will get nothing but insults. I will make sure of it. I will not let my daughter live the life like I have.

"Not this time, Preeti. Not this time." Ragini said to her daughter.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Here, Adhya opened her room and closed the door after entering the room. She was panting, and her heart was thumping so fast that she felt it might break out. Her cheeks were tinged rose red.

Why the heck I ran away like that? I opposed myself. I am so dumb. When I saw my state in the mirror, I look like a new bride. No No No, I shouldn't think like this. O God!

I should really ignore him. He is not appropriate for my condition. Okay then, from now on, I will ignore him. 

I took a shower and changed into my favourite PJs. 

When I close my eyes to sleep, Abhiraj's face flashed before me

When I close my eyes to sleep, Abhiraj's face flashed before me. I shouldn't feel things for him. It's not applicable. He is a King for gods' sake. And I don't wish for him to be in any kind of danger because of me. I will maintain my distance from him. I decided and dozed off. 

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Abhiraj just got out after having a shower, putting on a plain white T-shirt and navy joggers with a towel around his shoulders.

[Imagine him with a towel around his shoulders]

He was in front of the mirror when his phone started ringing. It was an anonymous number. 

"Hello Abhiraj." The person spoke on the other side of the phone.

"Who are you?" I demanded in an intimidating voice.

"Oh Abhiraj, don't you recognize me? Don't worry your poor little brain. I will tell you. I am the one who tried to kill you." The person said.

"HOW DARE YOU BLOODY MORON? I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU." I threatened him in a bone chilling voice.

"For that first, you have to find me. But for one thing, I have to thank you. After all, because of you I found the girl I was searching for the last 5 years like a madman. You know the girl who saved you." The person said in a taunting voice.

"What business do you have with the girl?" I asked him in a quizzed voice.

"Oh Abhiraj, she is not what you think she is. She is a fucking devil. She was saved last time because of her real family. But this time I will kill you both for good. Nobody can save you this time." The person said, and the line went dead. I threw my phone flying across the room. How dare he threaten me?

I went out of my room like a raging bull. When I entered her room, she was sleeping like a baby. How can this innocent girl be the devil? My anger long forgotten. I sat beside her. The moonlight shone on her face, making her look like an angel fallen from heaven. Made for a Devil like me. Her pearl white skin just made for me. Her lips were parted. She was looking so exotic. I wanted to ravish her like a madman. But I can't. I will wait for her. 

I pecked her forehead lightly and exit her room. I have to know what she is hiding. I called Badal after entering my room. He picked the call after five rings.

"Yes Boss." Badal said.

"I want every information about Adhya's past. Dig in deeper. And I am sending you a number. I need you to find the owner." I ordered in a monotone voice.

"Okay, Boss." Badal said and cut the call.

After finishing the call, I went to bed. My mind was filled with my sunshine's thought. Is she really what that man said? I soon have to figure out what that man was saying and who the hell he was. The more he stays out there, the more the danger on my sunshine. With that thought, I went to sleep.

🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤🖤

SO, HOW IS THE CHAPTER?

PLZ VOTE & COMMENT IF YOU LIKE IT. PLZ SHARE MY STORY WITH OTHERS TOO. IT WILL BE GREAT HELP.

FOLLOW MY ACCOUNT IF YOU HAVEN'T TILL NOW.

LOVE,
_Alina_115